Finally pulled the trigger

/ Finally pulled the trigger #1  

wmiller

Tractor
Kubota L3010 HST
Well I finally made up my mind on which type of tractor to buy. I finalized the deal on Wednesday and gave the dealer a deposit. It was between a TC33D or L3010. I felt more comfortable with the L3010 and also the Kubota dealer. I expect to take delivery within the next few days.
I got it with a loader, 5' Woods Brushbull, and a 5' Woods rear grading blade. I have jobs planned already of course. I told my wife that it will be my midlife crisis toy. Better a tractor than a Vet and a blonde. The dealer said, yea Bill the tractor is more practical too.
Thanks for everyone's help over the past few weeks.

/ Finally pulled the trigger #2  
Congratulations, Bill. I got really close to the same thing (my Father has a 2001 L3010 HST) just before I found the old blue Ford. I've managed to stave off the inevitable for a few more years. My second childhood is scheduled for between 2005 and 2008, if my wrists hold out with the manual steering.

Pictures would be nice.

/ Finally pulled the trigger #3  
Congratulations Bill. I bought my B2910 two years ago using the same "mid-life crisis" term. Fortunately, I was quickly corrected by someone a few years my senior that said I was "too young for a mid-life crisis, your tractor is a pre-mid-life crisis".

That leaves some wiggle room for a vette after the tractor is paid for. I won't comment on the blonde...my wife is within visual range of my monitor. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Enjoy,

~Rick

/ Finally pulled the trigger #4  
Congrats, my B-7500 fulfilled my mid life crisis/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif my wife concurs with your thoughts. Have fun and be safe.

/ Finally pulled the trigger #5  
My wife bought me my B7500 mid life crisis toy. Gotta love the girl...

/ Finally pulled the trigger #6  
Hmmm... I never thought of it that way, but... I got the blonde in November and my Deere in December. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Neither was new but each was low mileage. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Guess which one requires less maintenance. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Finally pulled the trigger #7  
I tried the mid-life crisis thing a couple of years ago when I first started to look for a tractor. I said I wanted something that would out-last me. She said I was to young for a mid-life crisis, anyway I was supposed to want a sports car. I waited a year or so, and went I out and bought a Lincoln LS V8. I know this may not be a proper sports car, but this is my first real car. I've only owned trucks. Now its a year later and I'm still looking for a tractor. She says, I'm wierd.

/ Finally pulled the trigger #8  
know what u mean!/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif my hands and legs gave up last year, went from 1949 2n ford to 1998 b2400, oh god do my hands and legs feel better. with me it was not mid life, more towards,late life.

/ Finally pulled the trigger #9  
hmmm? let me see! tractor or corvett and a blond/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif go for the tractor. less cost and less trouble/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif