Boomer 4060/JD 4720?

/ Boomer 4060/JD 4720? #51  
Well you just got alot more tractor. I've had the old school Fords, Masseys, and have used the newer compact Boomers, Deere's and one Kubota MX5100. After using all these i would not own any compact. All of them are light machines and use high reving motors with no low end grunt. The Boomer is a little heavier but still has no balls unless you wind it up like a sewing machine. The tractor you just purchased has some *** to it and will be much more useful and last much longer. Congrats!

3500 pounds is not light. Our 1635 weighs the same as our MF 35, so the weight issue cannot be argued.

/ Boomer 4060/JD 4720?
3500 pounds is not light. Our 1635 weighs the same as our MF 35, so the weight issue cannot be argued.

My 2 tractors i just sold were a MF1135(125hp,dyno'd at 140hp), weighed in at 14,000lbs, this one had a 9ft snowblower behind it. The other tractor MF180, 74hp, with a 7ft bush hog. I liked both of these machines, but needed to update. The units i started this thread with, are good machines, and price wise was about what i wanted. BUT this unit(frame size/horse power/etc.) was what i really wanted, but couldn't justify/afford the payments. Until i found this deal.
Got lucky. So i've gone down is size, but gained a much more versitile machine. If i would have bought the 2 tractors i asked about in this thread, I would have had an easier machine to move with my p/up. That ease I lost, but not complaining.

/ Boomer 4060/JD 4720? #53  
I owned the nh and now i own the kubota 5740, and i can tell you that the nh does not have enough power for the cvt trans. It is terribly underpowered. I hated it only owned it for 3 weeks then the dealer took it back and i purchased the bota. I group up on a nh farm and thought that was the only one to buy man was i wrong. All nh's now come out of italy and they are terrible.

just my two cents