Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Default Re: After almost 5 years of looking...

Hey, no sweat. Just wanted to share my good fortune regarding prices with the board. Messick is less than 5 minutes from here, and have been good to deal with. The only complaint I've ever heard was that the compacts play second fiddle to the "real" tractors when their shop schedule gets tight. I have in-laws that farm locally, and do not have a problem with that. I seldom need my CUT like they need their big Nasty Ferguson or Cases...............chim

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: After almost 5 years of looking...

congrats on the purchase of a fine machine. u will be most pleased.. when doing fel work rear ballast is helpful. but nto absoultly necessary. rear mower or cutter, in most cases does not require front ballast, but i nevere take my fel off so mabey i ain't a good judge of that.your wife is excited! she just won't tell you[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] my bride of 39 years knows how much i love my tractor. she understands that it is fun for me and relaxing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12