Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1979 Ford 1700

Default Re: Buying used tractors

Welcome, Roadtrash! Flesh out that profile when you get ready.

Here's the direct link to dealer links, that lists dealers by state.

I sorta new to this, also. I studied pretty intensively for a couple months, and bugged these guys mercilessly, then got a phone call from a friend that led to the tractor I bought. I was ready to buy new, but this one was about a third (less if you count the bush hog). Of course, it's not a new one by a long shot - gear tranny, manual steering, etc. But it shoves stuff around at the front, and beats the snot out of small trees at the rear, so if I have to be a little uncomfortable, so be it. For a few more years [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img].

There's a big bunch of knowledgeable guys on the forum. They've been very good to me, and you won't go wrong following their advice. If you can decide which advice to follow....[img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Keep in touch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Buying used tractors

Does knucklehead mean knucklehead Harley, or is it refering to one of your less flattering features?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12