Discounts for industry memberships/associations?

/ Discounts for industry memberships/associations? #1  

DC3

Bronze Member
I've read here where JD offers a such-and-such discount for members of the AQHA. Do other tractor manufacturers also have discounts for members of other groups like growers associations, etc.?

/ Discounts for industry memberships/associations? #2  
I've read here where JD offers a such-and-such discount for members of the AQHA. Do other tractor manufacturers also have discounts for members of other groups like growers associations, etc.?

If you are a trainer and belong to AQHA you can get a 23% discount on a Deere. Regular AQHA members get less. I belong to the Pennsylvania Farm Bureau,I can get a $500.00 discount on Case International and Chrysler products. I did this a couple of years ago when I bought my Dodge diesel. I worked my best deal,got all the discounts and rebates I could. When I had the best deal I could I hit them up with my Farm Bureau card,got 500 more off. With just a short goggle search I found discounts up to 23% besides the AQHA at other Associations. Some were not as high. here is a partial list. CLA country living association,NTRA national thoroughbred association,NCBA national cattleman"s beef association,EAA sport aviation,USEA U.S. equestrian association, AOBA Alpaca owners. I am sure there are many more,more probably give discounts for other tractors.