fransgard v2600 logging winch

/ fransgard v2600 logging winch #1  

bc realtor

Silver Member
Tractor
Antonio Carrero TTR4400
Today I just purchased a fransgard v2600 logging winch. excelent shape with the snach block and a few chokers. measured it after buying it and don't think it would fit my antonio carraro ttr4400. In any case I would have very little use for it if any at all. I was thinking I would take a few pictures tommorow ond put it on ebay or kajiji to flog it. I was thinking that I would put it up for $1500 can. would this be out of line for a really good machine?

/ fransgard v2600 logging winch #2  
You should be able to sell it to someone here on tbn.

/ fransgard v2600 logging winch
I might jsut do that. the unit seems to be in great shape but it has been raining so musch that I was unable to take pictures today. I'll post some on tuesday. I found a link with the owners manual.
http://www.yankeeinfluences.com/sawmill/V-2600.pdf
I have also been racking my brain trying to find an excuse to keep it. No luck yet:rolleyes:

/ fransgard v2600 logging winch #4  
The thing about winches is... A lot of people want them. I knew I wanted one when I bought my tractor 4 yrs ago. Then to make matters worse, my neighbor bought one. I finally said it was time this year when my son started hanging out with a kid whose father is a Wallenstein dealer:D;):cool:

Just picked up the winch today. seems my tractor is three inches too short for this to be useful. Thus I put it on Nanaimo Kajiji to flog it. not a grat loss though as I know if I had it around everyone would want me to get rid of there tree in the back yard for nothing.:D:D

Attachments

• IMGP6086.jpg
    IMGP6086.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 1,445
  • IMGP6092.jpg
    IMGP6092.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 1,064
Am I out of whack by asking $1800 canadian for this?:confused:

I tried to get on the classified page on this site to no availe:confused: anyone else having the problem?

/ fransgard v2600 logging winch #8  
Could you extend either your 3ph arms, or make some extensions for the pin locations on the winch? They wouldn't even need to be permanent if you didn't want them to be. Seems like that would be worth trying before you try to sell it..

I can take off the feet for parking it on the bottom and give it another whirl. The stream keepers are having a get together next weekend and I think it should be of great use there removing crap that was thrown in to salmon stream about. Shoping carts can be exteemly heavy in 4 feet of water.:eek: This week I'm very busy showing homes to people over for the olympics

Having never used this before. Am is suposed to take the legs off of this to use it? I find that I am to low with it to go anywhere bummpy with these feet on there.:confused2: