Price Check 2010 Kioto ck30 Price

/ 2010 Kioto ck30 Price #1  

rogue

Tractor
MF
Hi,

I am new to the forum. I'm looking for some help on a price I was quoted. The tractor I'm looking at is a 2010 Kioti ck30 manual gear tractor with a FEL and a backhoe attachement. The price I was quoted is $26,000.00 using the 0% 72 month finance option that Kioti is now offering. I am located in New Hampshire USA. Does this seem like a reasonable deal?? Thanks in advance.

Rogue

/ 2010 Kioto ck30 Price #2  
I would post in the Kioti buying/selling forum. But, I think it's a few thousand on the high side.

/ 2010 Kioto ck30 Price #3  
If you are taking the 0 % financing over 72 months,I would say its a fair price,or at least it would be in this neck of the woods.....Nova Scotia....

/ 2010 Kioto ck30 Price #4  
Around here that would be a good bit high. I was just in the market and talked to all of my closest dealers about a CK35 with FEL and BH, but going with HST which adds a good $1000, and using the 0%-72 deal I was getting quotes of more like $24k to $25k. I decided on a DK35SE HST instead, but these quotes on the CK35 were within the last two weeks, so they should be a valid reference for ya.

Edit: Holy cow, just realized I misread your post and thought you were talking about a 35, not a 30. That would be way too high around here. Probably straight up list price. What'd you do to piss the dealer off so much?!? :) Just kidding of course, but that price is nuts.

/ 2010 Kioto ck30 Price #5  
Give Rick Wallace a call. He posts on here, his prices are very competitive, and I think he delivers about anywhere.:)

/ 2010 Kioto ck30 Price #6  
Hi,

I am new to the forum. I'm looking for some help on a price I was quoted. The tractor I'm looking at is a 2010 Kioti ck30 manual gear tractor with a FEL and a backhoe attachement. The price I was quoted is $26,000.00 using the 0% 72 month finance option that Kioti is now offering. I am located in New Hampshire USA. Does this seem like a reasonable deal?? Thanks in advance.

Rogue

Rogue, A CK30 HST tractor is right at $21K per Kioti pricing at the Tulare Ag show two weeks ago. And list on the BH is $7400.00 if it is a Factory Model 2475. Pretty sure.. and no tax-delivery on this pricing. So being you want a gear drive, then it may give you some room to haggle.
My Opinion is worth what you paid for it..

/ 2010 Kioto ck30 Price #7  
Local dealer ad in my area has a new 2009 CK30 HST for $17,500.....Keep lookin"!