Buying Advice Anyone have/hear of Tym tractors?

/ Anyone have/hear of Tym tractors? #1  

gerard

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L2500DT w/FEL
Saw a TYM tractor at the Syracuse Farm Show today. It's south Korean. guess they used to make Mahindra's and a bunch of others the sales guy mentioned and are now branding their own. Looked like a lot of nice features for the $ and I was wondering if anyone has one or has heard about them. They had a 35 hp, shuttle shift, w/ skidsteer type loader, built in stands, 4 pt linkage, remove loader with two pins, no tools, came with a remote hydraulic circuit off the rear a 7 pin trailer hook up, rear worklight, and two speed pto (540 and 1000). All for about $19K. Seemed like a pretty fair price for a lot of nice features.

/ Anyone have/hear of Tym tractors? #2  
There is a forum just for TYM on here. Check it out.

/ Anyone have/hear of Tym tractors? #3  
look them over really good. they build some nice tractors for the money and the best warranty.

/ Anyone have/hear of Tym tractors? #4  
I know I'm off topic, but I really missed going to the New York Farm Show last week. I wonder how much the turnout was affected by the weather.

Oh well, maybe next year.

/ Anyone have/hear of Tym tractors? #5  
Saw a TYM tractor at the Syracuse Farm Show today. It's south Korean. guess they used to make Mahindra's and a bunch of others the sales guy mentioned and are now branding their own. Looked like a lot of nice features for the $ and I was wondering if anyone has one or has heard about them. They had a 35 hp, shuttle shift, w/ skidsteer type loader, built in stands, 4 pt linkage, remove loader with two pins, no tools, came with a remote hydraulic circuit off the rear a 7 pin trailer hook up, rear worklight, and two speed pto (540 and 1000). All for about $19K. Seemed like a pretty fair price for a lot of nice features.

I know this is a really old post but just incase people are searching . The 35 h.p. has a Mitsubishi motor and running gear. I bought the TYM 433 Tractor with loader (Q.A.) 2 rear remotes electric/hydraulic PTO 4x4 power steering. 16 forward and 16 reverse with mechanical synchronised shuttle forward and reverse. As part of a promotional sale I got the loader for free and paid $19, 000 Mine is powered by a Catapillar 2.2 diesel / Perkins 404 D with a Bosch injection system and electric diesel pump. Makes it easy to prime on a filter change.
It runs like a champ and is a real beast. I have 210 hours on mine. Broke a loader cable once when it was 20 below zero and the cable had some moisture in it. Dealer cam out on a Sunday around 2:00 pm by then it was only 5 bellow and fixed my cable. I live an hour and a half from the dealer.
All of the time on this machine 120 hours brush hoging 100 hours of stumpnpulling/digging and 20 hours on a 6 foot tiller and box blade.