New Pin Up Girl

/ New Pin Up Girl #1  

popeye

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5000
Couldn't stand it. Got to show our new toy. I need to do a retake without my uncle in the seat. He can't work the camera. Told my wife I was printing out a picture of my new pinup girl and walked out of the room. Didn't take 30 seconds and she was right behind me to see who she was.. Only comment was "Who was your old pinup girl". I said "You" is that diplomatic or what?
Popeye

Attachments

• 46-182690-Mvc-001s.jpg
    46-182690-Mvc-001s.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 291
   / New Pin Up Girl #2  
Nice recovery on that question. Bet it saved you.

/ New Pin Up Girl #4  
Welcome, Popeye - I got "pop-eye" trying to figure out what model you have. Looks like an "M" series 2wd. We need specs (both kinds spectacles and specifications /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif)!

Again - welcome!

/ New Pin Up Girl #5  
You call that a save? I think that's more like 'out of the pan into the fire.'

Calling the wife the "old pinup girl" is a loser two ways. If she takes "old" to mean "former" you're in trouble. If she takes it in the chronological sense she'll think you're calling HER "old." Maybe it's just me, but I don't see either of those as comments she'd welcome.

/ New Pin Up Girl
After 28 years of marriage and my razzing her she really doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to me any more. However I made he mistake of calling her "my old lady". That was twenty years ago and I have'nt made that mistake again.

Popeye

/ New Pin Up Girl #8  
<font color=blue>trying to figure out what model you have</font color=blue>

According to his profile, it's an MX5000.

Nice looking machine, Popeye. Congrats!
smile.gif

/ New Pin Up Girl #9  
No fair /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif!

He filled out his profile after I asked - but I can never prove it /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif!

And Harv is whacking me! Guess it means I've been accepted into the herd /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif