Kubuta FEL rebate

/ Kubuta FEL rebate #1  

seca111

I'm been looking at buying a 3240 with the 723 FEL for the last month and a half.

saying no I don't want it, then yes I do :)

however I got a phone call from the dealer today and he informed me that as of March 1, Kubota now has a $250.00 rebate on the 723 Loader.

I don't know if its just this model or all of the HD loaders but thought some of you might want to know this.

/ Kubuta FEL rebate #2  
WOW...$250 whole dollars??? Tell him to go fly a kite and have him call you back when he gets a real special. Or you could check out Kioti's $3500 rebate.

/ Kubuta FEL rebate
don't even get me started on kioti.....

I went to the kioti dealer here, and the guy was the biggest tool ever, told me that he isn't going to sell tractors anymore because it wasn't worth him time for 10% and basically told me that every dealer in the state who doesn't sell bota, JD are crooks.

he even told me that he only services tractors he sells, not other kiotis

/ Kubuta FEL rebate #5  
You definitely found a loser of a dealer (probably was having his franchise taken away) but unfortunately, every brand has them. I read a thread recently about a guy that bought a JD just because he was treated so poorly at the Kubota dealer. The fact is though, that's no reflection on Kubota, (a great tractor) just as your experience is no reflection on Kioti.

Good luck on whatever you get.

/ Kubuta FEL rebate #6  
Note: Both the LA514 and the LA724 will fit the GL3240

WOW...$250 whole dollars??? Tell him to go fly a kite and have him call you back when he gets a real special. Or you could check out Kioti's $3500 rebate.

I think I will keep my LA723 loader on my GL3130GST, Kubota has no cosmetic update kits for it but it still works good. The $250 could make some people upgrade from the 500 series to the 700 series loaders however, as the LA724 does increase greatly the lifting capabilities of the Grand L3240.

David Kb7uns