Does this model exist?

/ Does this model exist? #1  

coldstream

After researching a LOOOONG time for my upcoming CUT purchase (target price $15k or less, tractor and loader, new) I settled on a couple of features that are a high priority for me. I would like my tractor to have position control (which many of you will agree with) and a gear transmission (which many of you will disagree with). I have my reasons for the gear tranny and I will get into that in another post. I have Bobcat, Kubota, MF and JD dealers relatively locally. Kubota's the only one I've found with a gear tranny option but it has 1/4 inching 3 pt control (B2320). If you all know of any CUTS offered with both of these features please chime in. Thanks for helping me with this decision, this site is great!

/ Does this model exist? #2  
What about the New Holland 2030. A bare bones tractor that is available with a 9x3 gear or hydrostat transmission. II think all New Hollands have position control. I would think w/ loader you should be able to get this right at or even under your 15k mark.

/ Does this model exist? #3  
What about the New Holland 2030. A bare bones tractor that is available with a 9x3 gear or hydrostat transmission. II think all New Hollands have position control. I would think w/ loader you should be able to get this right at or even under your 15k mark.

Well, my guess would be that there are no New Holland dealers close by. He did say "I have Bobcat, Kubota, MF and JD dealers relatively locally". I would recommend that he look at Kioti and Mahindra and everything else for that matter, but it sounds like he is limiting himself to his four local brands.

Coldstream, the tractor that your looking for does indeed exist. You may have to travel to get it though.

/ Does this model exist? #4  
If we knew a little bit more of exactly where he is, we might know. I did a search from Liberty, Missouri and found 5 dealers. Not sure really how close is close though.;)

Attachments

• NH Map.JPG
    NH Map.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 127
   / Does this model exist? #5  
Mahindra 2816 Gear w/loader should cover your criteria and then some.

/ Does this model exist? #6  
Have you priced out a Bobcat CT335? You can get it with a Shuttle Shift transmission with 3 ranges and 4 gears. I am surprised you cannot get the smaller CT122 and CT230 in a gear version. See if you have a Kioti dealer around you as you can get most of their tractors in a gear version like the CK20S, CK27, and CK30 just to name a few CUT's.

The Kioti and Bobcat tractors are identical and made by the same manufacturer, Daedong. Only the attachments (FEL, BH, etc...) are different.

/ Does this model exist? #7  
Does the tractor your seeking have to be brand new?,for there some fairly new tractors..repo's,on commission sales etc. more so now.

/ Does this model exist? #8  
I was/am shopping for a tractor that is 25+ pto hp, loader 4wd. The price meant it had to be a gear machine. I was looking at the NH 1510, and JD 790. I talked to the Kioti dealer and he wanted 2 grand more than the jd and nh. I could not figure out why an off brand would ask for more? The Branson was priced similar but why pay the same for an off brand? I called the Kubota dealer and he said an L2550 ( i think) would fit the bill but their pto's are not live and he would not recommend buying it because it was more than the JD that he also sold and the jd had a live pto. The MF (I forget the model) was a grand and half more than the NH. The NH is about the same price maybe a couple hundred more than the JD. Some of this information is a couple years old however this is my experience. Let us know what you buy.

/ Does this model exist? #9  
I was/am shopping for a tractor that is 25+ pto hp, loader 4wd. The price meant it had to be a gear machine. I was looking at the NH 1510, and JD 790. I talked to the Kioti dealer and he wanted 2 grand more than the jd and nh.
I assume you were comparing the CK30 to that NH1520 and JD790. That is a apples-to-oranges comparison and with all the extra standard equipment, design, and capacities, the Kioti should be more. Try comparing it to a real comparable JD or NH and you will see the difference.

The New Holland 1510 is their "economy line" vs the premium Kioti CK30 or CK35
30hp Engine (CK30-30HP CK35-34HP)
25.5HP PTO(CK30-23HP CK35-27.6HP)
10gpm (CK30&CK35-12.7gpm)
3pt hitch 1635lbs (CK30&CK35-1764lbs)
weight 2385lbs (CK30-3184lbs CK35-3151lbs)
Loader lift 875lbs to max 100.5" (CK30&CK35-1155lbs to max 92.5")
Loader breakout 1602lbs (CK30&CK35-2046lbs)
Plus the Kioti has standard features like tilting steering wheel, fender mounted loader control, and it's overall design is newer and more ergonomic. The Kioti looks to be more in line with the Boomer series of New Holland tractors which I am sure are much more money. I'm sure the same can be said about the JD 790 vs a more comparable model such as the JD 3120.

/ Does this model exist? #10  
Don't you think 2 year old pricing is not so relevant. It makes sense to get current pricing, and not over the phone. Dealers will give you their best price when they know you are serious. Again, make sure you are comparing apples to apples. There's more to consider than just HP... a lot more to consider.