New T1110

/ New T1110 #1  

MDT1110

Just took delivery of a 09 T1110. Great little machine I found on the internet at Lasleys tractor in GA. The salesman was fantastic and made purchasign this machine one of the best expirences yet. The tractor is equiped with Turff tires a 60 inch belly mower,a 60 inch snow blade and a rear blade. Why two blades? my former tractor an 1988 JD 420 ( garden tractor sold for $3500 with a mower/blade and tiller) was slowly giving in after 3200 hours and plowing the record snows in MD this past winter, thus the new NH. But the snow blade was going to be a bit getting shipped to me. So we made a deal on a rear blade in case it snowed before the front blade came in.

I had looked thru this forum before making my decision and you guys helped alot thanks. I only have a couple of ac to cut but have about a mile of road/driveway to clear in the winter. The JD worked well but was getting very tired and I was looking for something a bit bigger. The T1110 is almnost the same foot print as the Deere but more powerful and economical being a diesel.

I'll be looking for a tiller in the fall if any one has one they are looking to sell.also I have a rear blade never used I will be willing to part with if anyone needs one.

Cheers