Landini?

/ Landini? #1  

who-dini

Tractor
landini 4740
hello all, i just got a new landini 4740 a few months ago and just found this great site!! was wondering why there is no sub forum for landini? anyone else own one? they any good:confused: lol sorry for all the questions,just curious

is mccormick,LS,montana the same?thanks:)

/ Landini? #2  
I for one havent heard of one or seen one. so why dont you post pictures and tech info for us or me i find all tractors interesting.

/ Landini?
see if this works

Attachments

• FEB 2010 009.jpg
    FEB 2010 009.jpg
    965.7 KB · Views: 2,040
  • FEB 2010 010.jpg
    FEB 2010 010.jpg
    969.7 KB · Views: 1,500
  • FEB 2010 006.jpg
    FEB 2010 006.jpg
    756.3 KB · Views: 286
   / Landini? #4  
I've got one! A 4140H. Use the "Search" function above and you may find more posts...welcome. I'm guessing you like your unit? :)

/ Landini? #5  
I believe some of them are made by LS and have Mitsubishi motors and I have yet to hear anything bad about LS made tractors, what brand motor does yours have?

/ Landini? #6  
Made by LS, Mitsubishi engine. It does all I ask of it. :)

/ Landini?
I've got one! A 4140H. Use the "Search" function above and you may find more posts...welcome. I'm guessing you like your unit? :)

so far good(only 33hrs) yes mitsubishi should last if anything like there marine engines! i notice you have teeth on your bucket was wondering who makes them?

/ Landini? #9  
Nice looking tractor! Do I see a wood processor in there.... Love the Wallie too!
This is a great time of year to be stocking away wood. I've got mine done for next year... now I'm at home waiting for my Wallie to arrive via truck!

Today is a great day. Enjoy your new tractor! Looks Great!

/ Landini? #10  
what kind of wood processer is that ? how much and do you like it? sorry welcome to the forum:thumbsup: