Buying Advice Kubota L3400 HST or Mahindra 3316 HST

/ Kubota L3400 HST or Mahindra 3316 HST #21  
The Mahindra tractors built in India are probably the best engineered tractors for their size/HP/weight VS $$ in the world...you may not know it but India has probably the best engineering school/university in the world today...from what I hear it makes MIT look like high school. Go ahead, flame away, but facts are facts.
Look at Silcon Waley. Every other company there is founded or run by IIT graduate.
IIT=Indian Institut of Technology

/ Kubota L3400 HST or Mahindra 3316 HST #22  
Just because a company or country can build a good machine doesn't mean they always do and that goes for all of them. It is getting next to impossible to tell who makes what, assembly v manufacture. I often use the "Made in Germany" PPK as an example. Assembling components manufactured elsewhere or putting something manufactured elsewhere and packaged in another country does not satisfy the "Made in" label for me.

I know a lot of people who bought a Honda Passport based on the Honda reputation; only problem is it was made by Isuzu.

/ Kubota L3400 HST or Mahindra 3316 HST #23  
The Mahindra tractors built in India are probably the best engineered tractors for their size/HP/weight VS $$ in the world...you may not know it but India has probably the best engineering school/university in the world today...from what I hear it makes MIT look like high school. Go ahead, flame away, but facts are facts.
and India also has hundreds of thousands of children sold into slavery/forced labor each year in their own country, but Mahindra sells alot of tractors, just not in the US, so go figure

/ Kubota L3400 HST or Mahindra 3316 HST #24  
I have an '06 Mahindra 3215, which is essentially the same as the 3316. I have had it going on three years and it has around 190 hours. It has been a workhorse and has done everything I have needed it for. Mahindra is a company from India, but my tractor has a Mitsubishi motor and I believe most everything else on it is from Japan. The dealer I purchased from has been selling the Mahindra brand for the last five years. Before that he sold Kioti for only a couple of years and then had MF before that. You will be happy with either tractor. Good luck!!!