Found AGCO labeled CUTs

/ Found AGCO labeled CUTs #1  

BigDave

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC33D
While driving through the country, I stopped at an AGCO dealer for a short moment. He had two new orange AGCO CUTs labeled ST25 & ST30; they are dead ringers for Massey Ferguson 1225 & 1230. Since AGCO is Massey's parent company, I'm pretty confident that these the same tractors, but I thought AGCO only sold their tractors under the MF label in the U.S.A. Anyone know if these are gray tractors, or if AGCO does sell some tractor under their own label here.

Unfortunately, I had my wife with me, so I couldn't pay the dealer a proper visit. I'll try to sneek out one Saturday morning and visit dealer again and see what he has to say.

/ Found AGCO labeled CUTs #2  
<font color=blue>...Anyone know if these are gray tractors, or if AGCO does sell some tractor under their own label here....</font color=blue>

logo.gif

cov.jpg

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.agcostcompacts.agcocorp.com/>AGCO ST Compact Tractors Website…</A>

Nice looking units… aren’t they…? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Yes, they are rebadged Massey’s (Iseki’s)…

/ Found AGCO labeled CUTs #3  
<font color=blue> Unfortunately, I had my wife with me, so I couldn't pay the dealer a proper visit. </font color=blue>

You have that problem too?

/ Found AGCO labeled CUTs #4  
Agco was one of the brands I looked at last Spring before settling on the Kubota. Looked like a nice unit, but the price on an ST25 was kinda scary. That was the smallest CUT they had, so that knocked them out of the competition. I really wanted something around 21HP.

Trivia: The Agco dealer told me this year's tractors would be a different orange from the color they used last year. If I remember correctly, he said the new Agco color is the old Allis Chalmers color....................chim

/ Found AGCO labeled CUTs
Thanks for the info guys. I was surpised to find another brand of tractor for sale only 20 miles from my home. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I noticed that the AGCOs were two different shades of orange, and that's what got me thinking that they were gray market tractors different origins.

Interesting point about pricing. I believe pricing is highly localized, and what's cheapest in one market may not be the cheapest in another. Here's what I found in my area:

B2910 - 18K /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
TC33D - 19K /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif
1235 - 21K /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif
4310 - 23K /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
L3010 - ??
ST30 - ??

All of these prices include hydro, R4s, FROPS, FEL, & 60" MMM

I never priced the L series, but could a TBNer out there supply the price difference between the B2910 & L3010/3410? I'm curious to see where they land.

Thanks,

/ Found AGCO labeled CUTs #6  
I think the dealer wanted $16K and change for the ST25 & FEL, HST...........chim