Price Check Price for Run-A-Crush

/ Price for Run-A-Crush #1  

pemad

Silver Member
Tractor
B7510 HST
I was just wondering if this is a decent price for run-a-crush/Driveway mix. I am getting a 25 ton load for $190.00 delivered 20 miles from the corey . Thanks for your reply in advance.

/ Price for Run-A-Crush #2  
If you fill out your profile you may get some more specific info. I get crusher run @ $200 a load here in southern New Hampshire.

/ Price for Run-A-Crush
Thanks for the reply. It sounds like my price is in the ball park compared to your price. I updated my profile and I live in Syracuse, NY.

/ Price for Run-A-Crush #4  
That looks in the price neighborhood. I'm in the Eastern Panhandle of WV and pay about $6.80 a ton plus $45 for delivery (about 20 miles RT) for Crusher run.

/ Price for Run-A-Crush #5  
Pemad,

What quary are you buying from? I live in the Syracuse area too. Building in Marcellus area. Had our driveway done along with septic, foundation, grading, trenches etc. So I can't give you what our costs were exactly, but yours doesn't sound too bad.

/ Price for Run-A-Crush
I am getting the crusher run from the quarry in Canastota. Not sure what the name of the quarry is. They guy delivering the stone is an independent trucker and lives on RT 31 in Canastota by Flo's dinner. He is a great guy to deal with and seems reasonable on his pricing when compared to other individuals who replied to this post.

/ Price for Run-A-Crush #7  
Looks like a good price to me.

I bought 15 yards from Ricelli last summer for $175 (trucked to Pompey)

/ Price for Run-A-Crush #8  
Pemad,

Thanks for the info. I will keep that in mind for the next few summers when I decide to do a little driveway expansion on my own.