Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

Default Re: Settle a bet.

<font color=blue>...**** of a topic for tractor stuff...</font color=blue>

C'mon Frank...

We're trying to settle a bet here... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

<font color=blue>...Yuck!...</font color=blue>

...slippery... snotty... slimmy...

My feelings exactly... YUCK!... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif[/img]

Tractor
    New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe

You know John I'd love to see the look on your face when the subject of those Little French snail thingies come up.

Tractor
    NH TC33D

Kodiak,

Escargot? Aw, man! You gotta love 'em. Nice and plump and chewy and juicy! Tastes like chicken! Um, um![img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually I don't know what they taste like but I have eaten them a couple of times and found them to be quite tasty.

Definitely better tasting than caviar. I ate caviar once in a restaurant in Houston... got a large helping because I thought I had stumbled across one of life's better delicasies. Wrong! I bet frog eggs piled up in a bed of salt would have tasted better.

Tractor
    Kioti LB1914

TBone - I must be getting old too because we go camping now on Mardi Gras weekend. Bought my first house in Metairie in '67. Paid 18 for it. You could probably add another zero to the price of it today...too bad I sold it for 26 a long time ago...but had to get where your place is measured in acres, not square feet.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Those taste like the bottom of a pond smells. Yuck. The butter was good, though.

Tractor
    1998 Kubota L2900GST

<font color=blue>I know, I know... if you get past the smell... you've got it licked... </font color=blue>

There's your problem John, you're not suppose to lick it, you're suppose to swallow it! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I'll pass on the uncooked fish, thank you very much.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    B7500HSD

Hey guys, how long do you think it will take to get this post moved?

Even though I like some raw fish, I'll pass-a-mundo on the caviar. I've scraped stuff off of my boots that smells better than that.

Moving down the next aisle in the supermarket...

Here's one that dissappointed me. I was looking forward to trying some authentic Pate de Foie Gras, imported from France. This stuff is right up my alley - or so I thought at the time. Bleckth! I ended up inebriated from all the wine it took to wash the taste out of my mouth. There is another product made from the same stuff - just plain Foie Gras. I've yet to try that but I hope it isn't as bad.

Tractor
    JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer

this has got to be the most off-topic post that there has been. I don't think it can get farther from talking about production and assembly of the jd tractor to eating raw fish and oyster!!! LOL [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe

In Japan the eggs from herring (Row) are considered a real delicisey. I fished the Alaskan herring row fishery all through the 80's. And it was strictly for a Japanese market. They would pay us American fisherman something like $60 a ton. Then they strip out the row,usually around an ounce per fish, and discard the rest of the fish overboard. Over in Japan that price of that row was @ $300 a pound. It was worth more than gold over there.

You ought to see the zest with which those Japanese fishing observers go after raw octopus. They will wack off a tentacle and swirp it down while its still wiggleing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast