Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tractor
    Yanmar 1500D

Default Re: Settle a bet.

I like raw octopus as well. Started eating it in Okinawa about 30 years ago.

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

<font color=blue>...I don't think it can get farther from talking about production and assembly of the jd tractor to eating raw fish and oyster!...</font color=blue>

Hi Richard...

We're coming around full circle now... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Over in Japan, at the wonderful Yanmar factory... as the last bolt is torqued down and that beautiful engine is tested... they all stand back and celebrate with ... what else ... sushi... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~

So Mr. Tbohen,

Tell your friend, John Deere is a world class company, sources the best made components from all over the world...

and the final assembly plant for the JD4310 unit is Augusta, Georgia, USA... to be shipped and sold around the world... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It is indeed, assembled in the USA...

Tractor
    Kubota's, John Deere's

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

It is indeed, assembled in the USA...

<hr></blockquote>

Indeed that sushi is assembled here. My buddy and I do a once a week tractor talk at a local eatery for lunch. All you can eat for about $11.00. We absolutely GORGE ourselves. Over 30 pieces is the average per person.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh........ my only problem is holding it [img]/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif[/img] down while I take the subway back to work. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Ahhh .... yes... tractors and sushi = bliss

-Mike Z.

Tractor
    JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer

HAHAHA. You guys are great. Always the most detailed explanation to the question!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234