Settle a bet.

/ Settle a bet. #31  
I like raw octopus as well. Started eating it in Okinawa about 30 years ago.

/ Settle a bet. #32  
<font color=blue>...I don't think it can get farther from talking about production and assembly of the jd tractor to eating raw fish and oyster!...</font color=blue>

Hi Richard...

We're coming around full circle now... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Over in Japan, at the wonderful Yanmar factory... as the last bolt is torqued down and that beautiful engine is tested... they all stand back and celebrate with ... what else ... sushi... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
~~~~~

So Mr. Tbohen,

Tell your friend, John Deere is a world class company, sources the best made components from all over the world...

and the final assembly plant for the JD4310 unit is Augusta, Georgia, USA... to be shipped and sold around the world... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

It is indeed, assembled in the USA...

/ Settle a bet. #33  
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

It is indeed, assembled in the USA...

<hr></blockquote>

Indeed that sushi is assembled here. My buddy and I do a once a week tractor talk at a local eatery for lunch. All you can eat for about $11.00. We absolutely GORGE ourselves. Over 30 pieces is the average per person.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh........ my only problem is holding it /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif down while I take the subway back to work. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Ahhh .... yes... tractors and sushi = bliss

-Mike Z.

/ Settle a bet. #34  
HAHAHA. You guys are great. Always the most detailed explanation to the question!