Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tractor
    Kubota BX22

Default Settle a bet.

Where is a JD 4310 built? I'm pretty sure the motor is Japan but how about the tractor itself?
    Thanks

Tractor
    JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer

Default Re: Settle a bet.

The motor is a yanmar from japan and the tractor is assembled in Georgia. Parts come from Mexico, Canada, US and who knows where.

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

<font color=blue>...Settle a bet... </font color=blue>

[img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img]... What's TBN's cut in all this...? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

<font color=blue>... What's TBN's cut in all this...? </font color=blue>

Your cut is the sushi (a.k.a. fish bait), John.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor

<font color=blue>...Your cut is the sushi ...</font color=blue>

Hi Jim...

Ya know... I can eat just about anything... but never quite acquired a test for sushi or any "raw cold animal/fish"... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I know, I know... if you get past the smell... you've got it licked... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Cambridge New York (north of Albany, next to Vermont)
    Tractor
    Kubota L4630, with cab and loader, 1951 Ferguson TO-20, 1967 Oliver 1550 with fel

I'm with you, John! To me, sushi is bait! You might as well eat worms!![img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    B7500HSD

I used to think that too, unitl I tried some Hawaiian "Poke" (pronounced po-kay). It's fresh Ahi tuna cut up into 1/2" cubes, tosed with scallions, garlic, salt, tobasco, soya sauce, and sesame oil. It took 2 pieces to get used to it but I am now a lover of raw fish.

Tractor

<font color=blue>...a lover of raw fish...</font color=blue>

I misspoke earlier... there is only one "raw fish" I do eat and love... clams in melted butter... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But, I do like the steamed better... just don't have to work and open them shells up... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

Oysters are my favorite raw but I agree for serious eating roasted or steamed are much easier to open. If any other oyster lovers out in TBN land they have an excellent oyster roast in late November in Reedville VA (the northern neck or Virginia) lots of roasted oysters, nice folks, music, all overlooking the water.

Tractor
    Kioti LB1914

We don't eat clams in New Orleans, but I remember the little booths in Narraganset Rhode Island when I was in the service selling steamed clams in melted butter...sure was good.
    We do eat oysters at least once a week but some of us avoid raw oysters during the non-R months. Sounds like a nice party you have up there in the fall. We have several here too, including one they call Mardi Gras.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast