Default What will you buy for $12,500.00

There are similar posts but different amounts in question.

Every week or so somebody asks the question about advice regarding tractor purchase, the responses are always varied. I noticed that most of the time, the issue of how much is to be spent is left out. Therefore I am posing this question for all comers about how they will spend this meagre $12,500.00

The scenario is a 5 acre lot, new construction in central Wisconsin. The needs are as follows

Landscaping with a 2 acre lawn and shrubs and a few trees.
    Driveway (200').
    Kitchen garden (1/4 acre)
    Water garden with a pond 15' by 10'
    Barn 30' by 40'

Any combination of implements can be used, but an explanation about how will be helpful.

Thanks

Seth

Tractor
    New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe

Default Re: What will you buy for $12,500.00

Definitely a used 29/30 horsepower tractor and loader. Hopefully one that would include a pkg of implements.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Default Re: What will you buy for $12,500.00

I beleive you should look at my reply to your $15,000.00 question by<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&amp;Board=genbuy&amp;Number=1 88652&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o =0&amp;vc=1#Post188652> clicking here </A>[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]