Need help deciding

/ Need help deciding #11  
The other very important thing to me is service and parts availability. I can still get what I need for my 1969 MF165. This might be the last tractor I ever buy. I want to get parts and service 15 or 20 years from now. Not worried about Kubota, but I guess I am having a harder time accepting Mahindra as a "main line" tractor. The Mahindra dealer here just opened so if they don't stick around I stuck hauling it around the state to get it fixed.
I really like the looks and feel of the Mahindra and that it is built like a battle ship. On the other hand, I have never talked to anyone locally that didn't love their Kubota. I am not indecisive, I just have a hard time making up my mind!:D

Due to poor representation in my area, I won't even consider a Mahindra. They may very well be excellent tractors, but there is no established dealer network and I don't want to take a chance.

There was a time when this was also true of Kubota and Mahindra may at some point, but right now there seems to be so many offerings in these types of tractors it is hard to imagine there being a big enough market for full service dealerships on so many lines. I prefer to deal with what "is" and not what "might be" and will stick with established brands. I have been burned on high quality motorcycles who went out of business in spite of being well engineered and very durable.

/ Need help deciding #12  
I am in the north part of the state and Mahindra has stronger presence in my area than any other brand accept deere. I have two dealers within 20 miles.

/ Need help deciding
Well it's done! I signed the papers on a new Kubota M7040, 4WD, FEL, canopy today. Just couldn't bear buying one that wasn't orange or green and the JD was too pricey. It will be delivered Friday. Thanks to all for your input.

/ Need help deciding #14  
Well it's done! I signed the papers on a new Kubota M7040, 4WD, FEL, canopy today. Just couldn't bear buying one that wasn't orange or green and the JD was too pricey. It will be delivered Friday. Thanks to all for your input.

I see that this post came in some time after midnight....can't sleep.??:laughing:

Best wishes for you and your new tractor. :thumbsup:

/ Need help deciding #15  
Well it's done!
*I signed the papers on a new Kubota M7040, 4WD, FEL, canopy today. Just couldn't bear buying one that wasn't orange or green and the JD was too pricey. It will be delivered Friday. Thanks to all for your input.
*Congrats.

/ Need help deciding
I see that this post came in some time after midnight....can't sleep.??:laughing:

Best wishes for you and your new tractor. :thumbsup:

Yep!!

/ Need help deciding #17  
Congradulations and enjoy.

/ Need help deciding #18  
sandtuck,
Congratulations!
Be sure to post a few pictures for us when you get a chance.
All the Best!

D6

/ Need help deciding
pictures posted in Kubota buying, pricing forum