Price Check TC30 Price

/ TC30 Price #1  

SANDBURR

Tractor
NH TC30 Hydro
I am going to be taking delivery of my new TC30 as soon as the dealer can get a 7308 FEL to put on it . The currnet proposal is 16.950.00. And after that i asked to have a block heater and canopy installed. He guessed another 500.00
Is that price a little on the high side? So far I have only given the man verbal conformation that i want the tractor. I thought i saw someone on here quote about 15,000 for the same package? It is a HST model by the way. Don't that add about a grand to the price? Also it has the R4 tires.

/ TC30 Price #2  
Hello Sandburr welcome to the forum.

Your quote is definitely on the high side. My good freind and neighbor bought a new TC30 and 7308 with hydro trans and loaded R4's, for $14,900, at the end of June. And that was a western Washington state price, which tends to run higher due to cross country shipping rates. If you do a search I think you'll find that many New holland owners here on TBN were able to get quotes or purchase TC33d's with loaders for that type of money.

As an option I recently purchased a new TC29, and had it equipped with a Woods 1012 loader. This loader has an @ 1200lb max weight lifting capability. Which is @ 350lbs more than the 7308. I paid $2,500 (price was included with tractor purchase) for it with a 66" HD bucket. That was a savings of $600 over the 7308. And this loader comes in New Holland blue, and should fit the TC30 also.

/ TC30 Price #3  
I Paid $15,100 for my TC30 Hydro, 4x4, 7308 loader, HD bucket, and turf tires. Add about $250 for the R4 tires and you get $15,350. I have three local dealers, two gave me competitive prices and one of them gave me prices like the one you were quoted. Hopefully, you have other dealers nearby that you can work with.

/ TC30 Price
Hey Guys thanks for the input. I armed myself with the info i gained on here and a couple of price quotes from dealers farther away from home and my local guy dropped from 16,950 down to 15,600. The lowest i got in my area ( ILL ) was 15,400 and that was a demo with 30 hours on it.
And it seems no one has a 7308 loader on hand. So i am gonna have to wait for a loader.

/ TC30 Price #5  
Great news. "Armed with information" is a powerful position !

/ TC30 Price #6  
Sorry to hear about the availability of the 7308 loaders. As I said earlier the woods 1012 loader is still an excellent option. You can take a look at them at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.woodsonline.com>http://www.woodsonline.com</A>