Tractor Advice Needed

/ Tractor Advice Needed #1  

Anonymous Poster

Looking for some help on what to buy. I'm looking for a small utility tractor(25-40 HP) with hydrostat transmission that I can use at home to mow with, as well as do some bush hogging, and tilling small plots (1/4 to 1/2 acre) at the farm. What's the best tractor for the money for this size?

/ Tractor Advice Needed #2  
try a search. there have been many posta regarding your question.

If you do not have much to mow try a BX2200. If you have more ground to cover and need more power maybe a 2910 or 3010.

/ Tractor Advice Needed #3  
You also might want to consider a B7500. It's a little more tractor that will accomplish much more than just mowing grass.

/ Tractor Advice Needed #4  
You might want to consider the middle size New Holland compacts, TC29D or TC33D. The ergonomics are great. They are a good compromise in size. Not too big to mow or trailer around yet not to small to get serious work done.

/ Tractor Advice Needed #5  
JTE, look into the power-trac series if you want true value and versatility. There is a PT forum...a most enthusiastic group!

/ Tractor Advice Needed #6  
I would have to agree with Mike Swanson, as to the Mid sized New Hollands. But would also like to add the New Holland TC30 to that list. It is New Hollands economy answer to their Boomer line. That still has most of the Boomer work features. And I beleive it is the only economy tractor by any of the big three manufacturers that offers hydrostatic drive as an option.