Buying Advice do I need a title or bill of sale??

/ do I need a title or bill of sale?? #11  
Checking with the manufacturers finace arm is a good idea. In PA they file a UCC1 if it is used for collateral...That one might not be easy to dig up.

Bill of sale is an outstanding idea.

There are no titles with this kind of vehicle.

/ do I need a title or bill of sale?? #12  
I've used this form to buy several used tractors during the past 4 years:

BILL OF SALE

I,_______________________________________ (Seller), in the County of_________________, State of________, in consideration of ____________________________________________Dollars, ($__________), to be paid by _ (Buyer), the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, do hereby grant, sell, transfer and deliver unto_______________________ (Buyer) the following:

[Description] _______________________________________________

To have and to hold the same to Buyer and his heirs, executors, administrators, trustees, successors and assign, to their use forever.

And I hereby covenant with the Buyer that I am the lawful owner of said goods; That they are free from all encumbrances; That I have good right to sell the same as aforesaid; And that I will warrant and defend the same against the lawful claims and demands of all persons.

Seller agrees to safeguard the property described above until Buyer can arrange for transportation. Buyer agrees to transport the property within _____ days from the date of this transaction.In witness, whereof, I_____________________________________ (Seller), hereunto set my hand, this ___day _____________ 20__.

CA Drivers Licence: Buyer ________________ Seller___________________

No problems so far.
Good luck with your tractor buying experience.

Nice format. Hope you don't mind that I just copied and saved it to modify for my own use.