Agricredit Delay?

/ Agricredit Delay? #1  

DavidNPro

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 45SE, 993 Pasquali
I was just looking through my tractor purchase papers tonight and noticed that my first payment appears to be due on June 1. I picked up the tractor on 4/23 and still have not received any of the paperwork from agricredit detailing my payments.

Has anyone else experienced a delay like this? I guess I will probably have to call them tomorrow and check things out about this....

/ Agricredit Delay? #2  
I'm also waiting on them to send my statement. I make seasonal payments and mine's due June 1, also. Nothing from them, yet.

/ Agricredit Delay? #3  
Got mine Monday only had the equipment 2 weeks as of last Saturday. First payment due June 15th. Just got confirmation letter Teusday. I would have thought you guys would have received yours before mine.:confused: Maybe I owe more money than you, and they just want to make sure they get my money first:laughing:!

/ Agricredit Delay?
Yeah that is a little odd that you got yours already and we still have not gotten ours. Hopefully a quick phone call tomorrow will clear up the situation. It would sure suck to miss a payment by accident because the paperwork got mixed up or the like.