Comparison Looking to buy 35hp tractor

/ Looking to buy 35hp tractor
Maybe something was wrong with that particular tractor??? I had the buckets cutting edge pointed down on the ground and was trying to use the lift cylinders to raise the front end. seems to me the loader should have lifted the front, but it just lugged the engine a little:confused:.

/ Looking to buy 35hp tractor #12  
I just bought a Montana 2844RHST and it has been awsome so far. Had one little issue with the throttle, but that was a minor issue. it has no problem doing everything i need. Runs a 5' finsihing mower, tiller, blade, harrows etc. And i looked at the 3038e also, but im sure the "E" is for economy, cause theyre alot lighter than the 3320 and such. Plus the loader on the E modles dont come off. I wanted/needed a quick detach cause of the way our property is layed out. Like others have said, go look at them all and decide from there. I was sold cause the Montana came with alot of standard fetures that are extra on others, and it was almost half the price of a kubota in my area.

/ Looking to buy 35hp tractor #13  
Maybe something was wrong with that particular tractor??? I had the buckets cutting edge pointed down on the ground and was trying to use the lift cylinders to raise the front end. seems to me the loader should have lifted the front, but it just lugged the engine a little:confused:.

Very likely the pressures need to be set, as all the tractors I have used can easily raise the front end.

About the features on the tractors, you may wan't to look into the 3X20 series tractors if you need more options.

/ Looking to buy 35hp tractor #14  
I have the ct235 and happy with it.The extra power in the 235 vs. the others is easily worth the extra money,better to have more then you generally use than not have wnen you need it.Just my 2 cents:)Dave