mf 1533 with fel

/ mf 1533 with fel #1  

jockum

Hi everyone, I have been reading the posts here to help me research what tractor to buy, I learned a lot by checking this site. I have ten acres in michigan, and my machine will be cleaning up the woods, hauling stumps and logs, finish mowing about 2 acres, and brush hogging about .80 acres.After looking at a lot of used equipment, which to me was all overpriced, I narrowed my choices down to a kioti ck 35, or a MF 1533.I pulled the trigger on the 2010 1533 yesterday, partly because of the dealers (who sells both) recommendation, and partly because its american (except the engine).I paid $16,400.00 with the tires loaded,FEL, and he threw in a back blade.I still havent read the manual and dont understand the shuttle, etc, and managed to break the cheap bucket level indicator yesterday after "testing" the loader on some unwanted trees.So far I like the machine, and hope the problems I have read about this machine are confined to the older models.The dealer said he has had no problems with this model.Thank you for your support

/ mf 1533 with fel #2  
Sweet tractor. I'm torn between the 1529 and 1533. Your price was less than I was quoted on a 1529 (w/ loader) locally. Was your price with the 0% for 72 months or cash with a free loader?

/ mf 1533 with fel #3  
Sweet tractor!! Just think of the Powershuttle like your car. You did get Power shuttle, correct? (or sync shuttle?)

If Power shuttle, you do not need the clutch to shuttle from forward to reverse, just slow down. But you will need the clutch to change gears and ranges.

Do we get pics?

df.

/ mf 1533 with fel
It has the synchro shuttle, and the price I paid was for a cash price. I will post some pics at my first chance. I have been beating the **** out of it and am very happy.