Comparison John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU
Just an update:

After test driving the 3032e yesterday, and using it around the dealership I finally made up my mind and purchased the John Deere. I can have the loader kit installed to make it detachable, and for me I liked how I sat in the seat vs the Kubota. The loader control on the loader mast was actually pretty comfortable, and as a kid thats how I remember them( grandfather had a supper 55 Oliver with a FEL). The dealership is three miles from my home, the salesman was my high school Ag teacher and FFA advisor. I also know 95% of all the folks that work there personally. I cannot say anything bad about the Kubota, but the sitting position and the personal touch at the dealership were the factors for me.

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU #12  
Congratulations on your new tractor; enjoy:thumbsup:

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU #13  
Congrats! Welcome to "Team Green(e)" Remember to POST PICS!

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU #14  
Welcome to Green and congrats.:thumbsup:

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU #15  
Congrats on the new tractor. I also looked at these models and decided on the B3300 since the 3032E can't use a backhoe and the 3005 doesn't offer an HST model. I don't need a mid PTO so that wasn't an issue. My wife drove the B3300 and loved it. Guess which one were getting.

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU #16  
I went through essentially the same shopping drill (Kubota, Mahindra, JD) a couple of weeks ago and ended up buying a 3032E. Would like to have had a quick-detach loader, but the heel/toe HST control vs seat setup on the Kubotas killed the deal for me (6' 4", size 14 boots). So I gave up occasional loader detaching convenience (although JD does offer a detach/parking kit for the 305 loader now) in favor of the nice side-by-side HST pedal setup on the JD. After I stuck a few washers on the front seat mounting bolts to gain a tad of tilt, the seat fits me like it was built for me. I also like JD's quick-detach bucket setup, and plan to order a set of light duty forks for it. Now that I have the rears loaded and a 400 lb box blade hanging on the back, it's a sweet handling little tractor. I have a very heavy Rhino 5' brush hog, but I don't mow much with a tractor any more since I got a big zero turn several years ago, so leaving the loader bucket on the front all the time really doesn't bother me, in fact that's mainly why I traded tractors. My old Kubota L295DT didn't have a loader, and it would have cost more than the tractor was worth to put one on. Not having a loader available drove me nuts for the last 15 years, and I putzed around constantly with a 3pt boom and chains to move/lift anything. I also had to do all my dirt and gravel work by hand. Life is better now, and so is my back.

Congrats on your green machine. I hope you like it as much as I like mine!

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU #17  
I have to say that most people with a QA loader (over the 19+ years I have been in the business) do not remove it very frequently, if ever. That being said, there is a retro-fit kit available for the people that would like to remove the 305 loader from the 3E series tractors. List price is $325.00

Parking stand kit
305 Loader shown in parked position
Pins retain parking stands in torque tube

With BW15872 parking stand kit, the 305 Loader can now be quickly and easily removed from the tractor without tools.

The kit includes the following:
Parking stands
Handled pins
Hydraulic hoses
Quick-couplers
Mounting bracket and hardware

Code Bundle Description
BW15872 Parking stand kit

I agree I have a 2014 JD 3032E with a D160 loader and I only removed the QA bucket once only to see how easy it is and yes it idiot prove.

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU #18  
I have a L3200 & looked at the 3032 closely. I found the Kubota better. Turning brakes, folding ROPS, 3 speed HST instead of 2, etc.

I LOVE my SSQA & will never be without it on any future tractor. However I've never even seriously thought about dropping my quick attach loader in 3 years I've owned it.

/ John Deere 3032e vs Kubota B3300SU #19  
Fyi, this thread is 6yrs old...