Default kubota B2410 or NH TC24D

If one was considering purchasing one of these two tractors with a loader to handle smaller landscape and mowing jobs which one would you buy and why? They are both 24 HP but I have not yet been able to compare the two stat for stat but I think the NH has a more 3pt lift cap. Thanks!

Default Re: kubota B2410 or NH TC24D

The New Holland TC 24 is new on the market replacing the TC25. i don't think there are going to be many owners of the TC24 around..............................However it is in the small class 1 boomer series then it jumps to the 29 in the class 2 series.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    GC 2310

I have the fact sheet for the tc24d
    but I am not smart enough to post it

Doug

Tractor
    New Holland TC33D

I looked at and drove them both. Both are fine tractors, and both should satisfy your needs. Both are made in Japan. Both were a little small for me. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif[/img] I suspect the NH has a stronger FEL, but I'm not sure, so I won't give NH an advantage there. The only real advantage that I know of is the MMM. The NH offers a 60" rear discharge MMM deck made of 7 gauge steel; the kubota's is 9.5 gauge and weighs about 100lbs less. If you go for a rear mount mower, it's a draw. Pick the dealer you like the best, unless of course they are both sold by the same dealer.

If you have the room, consider the next size larger NH. I saw a TC33D & a TC24D side-by-side, and the $2500 price difference seemed insignificant.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3710, Ford 5600, Case MB4/94, Kubota B6200

While it might not be useful now, you might want to consider an hydraulic remote. I don't think kubota offered that from the factory for a B2410. If NH did, I'd take that into consideration.

Tractor
    New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe

New Holland offers rear remotes on factory ordered units or as a dealer installed option. I believe some have even ordered the kits and installed them by themselves.