Comparison Trying to find the right tractor??????

/ Trying to find the right tractor?????? #11  
My number came from memory on the Kioti equivalent DK35. That BC spec sounds like a 200 series machine number, not the 335. My CK25 is like 1600 lbs. So, I'd think the 335 would be the same as the DK35.

Another reason this might be important is using rear forks.

/ Trying to find the right tractor??????
I have test drove quite a few machines. I really do like the john deere the most so far.
The dear called me the other day with a final price of 24k out the door.

3320,cx300 loader, 72" 7iron quick tach mmm, two rear remotes, ehydro, r4 tires, front and rear work lights, larger alt, and canopy. The machine only has 4hr on it.

The lowest price any other dealer gave me was 27,500.

I have never owned a john deere tractor before they seem nice. Any body have any problems or comments to make about this model. And at that price it put it in the running with the rest of the tractors I looked at.

/ Trying to find the right tractor?????? #13  
I have never owned a john deere tractor before they seem nice. Any body have any problems or comments to make about this model. And at that price it put it in the running with the rest of the tractors I looked at.

My dad has a 3720 and it has been a great tractor. We have had a few probnlems but only enough to count on one hand. Over all, they are great tractors and i am even considering a 3320 when i can afford one in a few months.

/ Trying to find the right tractor??????
i was told by the kubota dealer that the L3420 was the same as the 3320 it that the truth. Witch machine is better the kubota or the john deere.

/ Trying to find the right tractor?????? #15  
Assuming you ment the L3240, yes they are very similar machines. The kubota is a little better as far as the specs are concerned. The Bota weighs 350lbs more (2900 vs 3250). The 3PH can lift about 450 more (2200 vs 2650 both @ 24"). And if you get the 724 loader, in is a little stronger than the 300cx loader. At the pins the lift is 1598 deere and 1792 bota. Bucket edge its 1122 deere and 1360 bota.

But as far as real world go, there is so little difference that you probabally wouldn't notice. As far as features and luxuries, they both have a lot of bells and whistles. If you want to save a few bucks, take a look at the L3400, of the new L3700su from bota. They don't have all the bells and whistles, they are just a plain solid tractor. They are about the same size physically, but the specs are lower. But the loader is still pleanty strong. I can lift a heaping full bucket of sod/dirt/gravel/sand or whatever. Deere also offers a similar version. 3032 and 3038 I think are they're basic (non deluxe) ones.

/ Trying to find the right tractor?????? #16  
The only way the lift rating would really be a factor, would be if you wanted to use a dirt scoop, boom pole, or carry-all. But with a FEL, why would you.

Or maybe a rear bale spear for when the bale size exceeds the FEL capacity.....perhaps a rear pallet fork attachment for the same reason?

/ Trying to find the right tractor?????? #17  
All of the tractors mentioned so far wouldn't have much trouble with a bale spear and most round bales.