Kubota B2320 vs John Deere 2320

/ Kubota B2320 vs John Deere 2320 #21  
I'd just go with what is said here. They both are good tractors and both will get the job done. Just get what is most comfortable, has the best dealer support, and the features YOU want. There are occasions that one is better than the other, well atleast until they come out with one that has the best features of both, but in the end, you will bring the right one home. :thumbsup:

/ Kubota B2320 vs John Deere 2320 #22  
I went through the same decision recently between the same two "2320" models. I liked the mid range gear (and now that I have it, use it all the time). I also prefer the Kubota pedal arrangement.

I have the little Deere X300 mower and it has the side by side forward and reverse. It is too easy for my absent mind to hit the wrong one, at times. It is really confusing now that I have one of each!

There were things I liked on the JD too, but they didn't have one in stock when I was ready. In fact, they tried to steer my to the 2305 as an equal because they had one on the lot.

They are both good tractors and all other things being equal, it really comes down to the dealer you're gonna live with. I am loving my B2320.

/ Kubota B2320 vs John Deere 2320
Thanks for all the comments. I chose a John Deere 2320. Placed my order yesterday on a tractor plus attachments. Received an excellent Equine Discount from the winning John Deere dealer. Awaiting 4-6 week delivery on everything.

/ Kubota B2320 vs John Deere 2320 #24  
Congratulations on your new tractor; don't know how you can stand to wait that long, but it will be worth it; don't forget pictures upon arrival.

/ Kubota B2320 vs John Deere 2320 #25  
   / Kubota B2320 vs John Deere 2320 #26  
Congratulations on your new tractor; don't know how you can stand to wait that long, but it will be worth it; don't forget pictures upon arrival.

I'm into my seventh week of waiting for my 3320. took a ride by my dealer yesterday after everything closed and saw my BH, loader and bucket in so I'm hoping my tractor isn't far behind. They gave me a July 22 date for delivery but usually they err on the long side. Your 2320 may get here in less than the alloted time.

Great tractor dmay, wait untill you see how much real work it will accomplish!

Rob