Just Bought a New Kubota M8540

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540
TripleR, sounds like the Case will soon be a distant memory with a nice Kubota replacement.

Yes, we hate to see it go, but it is just a money pit.

Yup, big stuff.

I would enjoy seeing the tractor hooked up with some of these larger implements if at all possible.

Congratulations and thanks for all of your comments posted here at TBN. I am sure many have learned from your posts.

Happy tractoring.

Thanks, it will be immediately hooked to the Woods DS1260, so I will snap a picture of it hooked to that. We are trying to restablish a field of Switch Grass and I need to cut the weeds and such out first then apply herbicide then re plant if it doesn't come back out.

We have taken quite a bit of land out of production and reforested it as well as planted the warm season native grasses to increase wildlife habitat.

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #13  
Them deer be lookin' fat and sassy ..... :thumbsup:

Them deer be lookin' fat and sassy ..... :thumbsup:

That was taken in our back yard, just before the picture was taken, we had three does, four fawns and the six point, a bit later, a bigger buck wandered through.

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #15  
Congratulations on the new member of the family. You picked a good one. The M8540 is a nice machine and a real work horse.

Congratulations on the new member of the family. You picked a good one. The M8540 is a nice machine and a real work horse.

Thanks, we sure have a lot of work for it.

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #17  
Yes, we hate to see it go, but it is just a money pit.

Know that feeling well. We actually sold two older units shortly after we got the M8540. Working out real well for us. Haven't had it very long but already have close to 100 hrs on it!

Congrats!

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #18  
Congrats on the M8540! :thumbsup: It would be cool if you got a picture of your Bota's all in a lineup. :)

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #19  
Congratssss:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Will you still find seat time for the L5030??

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #20  
nice tractor and if you need help with that over crowded deer population I'll help.:thumbsup: