Just Bought a New Kubota M8540

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #1  

TripleR

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford
We just bought a new M8540 with cab, 1353 FEL and 7' bucket, Hydraulic Shuttle Shift 12F/12R, Ag tires, two rear remotes, one regular and one self canceling. Will load the tires with windshield washer solution and have them set out. It should be delivered the middle of next week.

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #2  
well i'm jealous:D congrats on the new tractor

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540
well i'm jealous:D congrats on the new tractor

Thanks, I owe a lot of thanks to fellow TBN members Rjkobbmen, Bulldogger, Bake321, Builder (probably forgot someone) who had done a lot of research on these tractors as my Case went toes up and I didn't have the time to do all of the research I like. I don't think you can buy a bad tractor among the top brands and they all look good and work well too, but in the end I think the dealer and prior experience pretty much clinched it.

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #4  
I'm happy to help out. Hope you like your new M8540; I love mine!

I'm happy to help out. Hope you like your new M8540; I love mine!

I sure do appreciate your help, so far we are pretty excited about it. My oldest son hasn't driven it yet, but my youngest has and he was really impressed.

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #6  
congrats on the new machine,they appear to be dandies:thumbsup:

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #7  
Congratulations.

You know the routine....Pictures.!!!!

What tasks will this machine be used for.?? That's a big rig.

Congratulations.

You know the routine....Pictures.!!!!

What tasks will this machine be used for.?? That's a big rig.

It will take over for our Case CX80 pulling a Woods 121, 10 foot 3-point and Woods DS1260 10 foot six inch pull type maintaining our farms, firing range, pond levies, clearing brush, road maintenance with 10 foot wheeled scraper and back blade as well as working up food plots.

I will post pictures when it gets here some time next week, I was going to take some yesterday, but that had begun prepping it in the shop.

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #9  
TripleR, sounds like the Case will soon be a distant memory with a nice Kubota replacement.

/ Just Bought a New Kubota M8540 #10  
It will take over for our Case CX80 pulling a Woods 121, 10 foot 3-point and Woods DS1260 10 foot six inch pull type maintaining our farms, firing range, pond levies, clearing brush, road maintenance with 10 foot wheeled scraper and back blade as well as working up food plots.

I will post pictures when it gets here some time next week, I was going to take some yesterday, but that had begun prepping it in the shop.

Yup, big stuff.

I would enjoy seeing the tractor hooked up with some of these larger implements if at all possible.

Congratulations and thanks for all of your comments posted here at TBN. I am sure many have learned from your posts.

Happy tractoring.