TSC exclusions?

/ TSC exclusions?
My question was where to find the 'exclusions'???
The emailed coupon said percent off shop now and there was an asterisk ,On the line with the asterisk it said some exclusions see
Tractor Supply Company - Home
Then I searched 'exclusions' and had results. only this last week did I dig deeper and found then buried in terms of the website..
My point is If I were to get a paper flyer they would be required to have the exclusions in the paper flyer.
NOT buried on some web site.
I NEVER mentioned a generator but their response clearly spoke of a Generator.
They Never answered where to find the list of exclusions.
It is there but you have to really search for them and they should have them availably from their search function on the website.

/ TSC exclusions?
The following products are currently excluded from online order-level
coupons and promotions:

Welders - Gate Openers - Compressors

Push Mowers - Plasma Cutters - Generators

String Trimmers - Tillers - Chainsaws

Pressure Washers - Gas Powered Augers - Spreaders

Rider Attachments - Log Splitters - Blowers - Ride-On Toys

To view our coupon and promotion exclusions online, please click on the
following link:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/content/storeeven
ts/exclusions
This part of the responce email try the link lol:D:D

/ TSC exclusions?
Mine goes to their site but also says Page Not Found in the center where the exclusions should be.
They want confusion

/ TSC exclusions? #15  
No, it works fine if you put everything together. The "ts/exclusions" is part of the link, it looks like it got kicked onto the next line. That's what it's not working.

/ TSC exclusions? #16  
So right on that one..I will admit now that This morning I finally found that link. Its probably where it should be.(in the terms)
However to make the offer of a percent off and then say click here and shop.,And twenty minutes later I'm checking out fill in all information and then . hmm where do I get the discount? and then finally
"sorry these items are not eligible for the discount"
If they aren't then they should either say that when I cart them, or they should have a link next to the ad to take me to the exclusions.
Also they should add the word EXCLUSION in the search mechanism so it is able to be found and not have to sift through all the terms.
Yes one opened next to me and I want tractor supply not cow boy hats and the such.
I have sent yet a second email to them Ill see what the responce was. or os
or if they will respont this time.lLOL

That would make it too easy for you to just walk away from the sale. Their plan is that you have so much time invested and desire to get the item that you'll just go ahead and but it anyway w/o the 'discount'.

I bet on most big purchases they would knock off 10% if you just ask. Most people won't ask because they don't want to appera 'cheap'.