TSC exclusions?

/ TSC exclusions? #1  

Bedlam

Veteran Member
Finally after off and on searching I find this .
TSC Standard Coupon & Promotion Exclusions
Three months in a row Now Ive had coupon emailed to me asking me to take advantage.Three months I have been looking to buy the welder that was highly recommended by TBN people. Three months of filling out the order forms (name addy etc) only to find
Welder excluded.
I can understand why they don't have the exclusions right out there on the coupon but at lest make it so when you go to the website and search 'exclusions' you get the page of them.And look at the list isn't that everything? lol
I guess I should have settled for the 5 dollars off at the store.:laughing:
Sorry for the rant, But with what Ive been through I don't think ill do much business with them..
I don't agree with this type of advertising.

/ TSC exclusions? #2  
Bedlam, I hear U on that.. I think TSC should change their name.. The TSC closest to me is more like a Clothing, Hardware, Horse and Pet Supply...

/ TSC exclusions?
So right on that one..I will admit now that This morning I finally found that link. Its probably where it should be.(in the terms)
However to make the offer of a percent off and then say click here and shop.,And twenty minutes later I'm checking out fill in all information and then . hmm where do I get the discount? and then finally
"sorry these items are not eligible for the discount"
If they aren't then they should either say that when I cart them, or they should have a link next to the ad to take me to the exclusions.
Also they should add the word EXCLUSION in the search mechanism so it is able to be found and not have to sift through all the terms.
Yes one opened next to me and I want tractor supply not cow boy hats and the such.
I have sent yet a second email to them Ill see what the responce was. or os
or if they will respont this time.lLOL

Last edited:
   / TSC exclusions?
Well i got a reply YAY
Thank you for contacting Tractor Supply Company Online Customer Support
Team.

We've received your inquiry on not receiving a discount on your order.

Unfortunately, the Champion Power Equipment? 3500 W Portable Gasoline
Generator is listed on our Standard Coupon & Promotion Exclusions. We
sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

All online coupons and promotions exclude "in-store only" items,
shipping, special orders, sales tax, gift cards, and Online Parts Store
purchases. Online coupons and promotions are not valid with any other
discount or promotion. Not available for past purchases.

The following products are currently excluded from online order-level
coupons and promotions:

Welders - Gate Openers - Compressors

Push Mowers - Plasma Cutters - Generators

String Trimmers - Tillers - Chainsaws

Pressure Washers - Gas Powered Augers - Spreaders

Rider Attachments - Log Splitters - Blowers - Ride-On Toys

To view our coupon and promotion exclusions online, please click on the
following link:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/content/storeeven
ts/exclusions

I didn't ever mention a generator. lol
My question was WHERE do I find the "astrick" eclusions? And they simple couldnt answer that. Pretty sad. But a sign of the time I just set their coupon to the spam folder. As to many things are on the list to bother ''shopping'' online..
Thanks for letting me vent..

/ TSC exclusions? #5  
I've yet to use one of their emailed ads, for the same reason... they exclude anything I intend to buy. I am on their USPS mail list though, and I do take advantage of their "10% off entire purchase" coupons that I get a couple times a year. I used that to buy my welder from TSC. I keep a running list of things I need to buy from TSC. If I can hold off on anything I do, waiting for that coupon, and I buy all bigger items at once (electic fencer, rolls of fence, welding supplies, always a couple bags of dog food, herbicides, paint, etc).

/ TSC exclusions? #6  
My experience with TSC has been about the same, they have very little I want or need. Seems like a blend of a dollar store and a Big Box store. I guess I am fortunate not to need or want 95% of what they have to offer.

I do buy my dog food there though.:laughing:

/ TSC exclusions?
I feel their failure to answer my email question as to the location and also easily accessibility of the exclusion list tells it all.They want people to ''shop'' away and either not see that there exclusions, or they say heck with it I've just spent 45 minutes shopping . I will still buy.
Previously I called and asked for a tube for a 24 inch wheel ,they said that was a way to big tractor lol (only mid size).
So I said I'm sorry I thought you were a tractor supply store.They explained that ride on mowers were tractors.HMM
My conclusion is almost all companys hire people for customer service who might have no experiences on what they are selling.It is up to use to figure it out .

/ TSC exclusions? #8  
What was your question? It seems like they made it pretty clear what doesn't apply to on line coupons, which look like common sense items to me. They're a box store like any other box store. I don't go there for one on one advise, though some of the people at out local store are very knowledgeable. I go there for convenience and for some things I can't get anywhere else. When I need a roll of barb wire on Sunday, I know they're open and I can get my work done.

/ TSC exclusions? #9  
I don't think ill do much business with them..
I don't agree with this type of advertising.

I feel your pain I also have allmost completely stop going to their stores. Between their false advertising and rude attitudes I take my busines elsewhere. I have even tried writting to their head office about what is going on{I've had multible issues} they could care less. :mad: