Buying Advice Kubota TG1860

/ Kubota TG1860 #1  

perfectcents

I see a Kubota TG 1860 diesel with 300 hours listed locally on Craigs List for 1650.00 Does any one know how these machines compare to say a JD X series? Are they built to last? Is this a good price? I will be using it to mow a couple acres and cant afford the price of new GREEN machines.

/ Kubota TG1860 #2  
I see a Kubota TG 1860 diesel with 300 hours listed locally on Craigs List for 1650.00 Does any one know how these machines compare to say a JD X series? Are they built to last? Is this a good price? I will be using it to mow a couple acres and cant afford the price of new GREEN machines.

That sounds like a great price to me. I would imagine they sold for 5k+ new. Kubota had the T, TG, and G series. The T is the lightest duty, the G the heavier duty garden tractor, and the TG was somewhere in the middle. I don't have any experience with them, just trying to pass along what I remember that may be of some help to you. I would trust they are built to last and 300 hrs. isn't much. I would think they would compare most to the x700 series JD. It's tough to beat that Kubota diesel and the fuel economy would be awesome!

Here are some others for sale to compare with. Looks like your price is well below what some are selling for with a lot more hours.

Last edited: