Husqvarna or Toro?

/ Husqvarna or Toro? #1  

flyingdutch16

Tractor
Craftsman Lt 2000
Hi guys,

This season i started my own lawn service(keep in mind im 15 years old) i did this to make a few extra dollars. So i got one customer who wanted me to mown there lawn. Perfect. I do this with my Craftsman Lt2000. Now i want to expand to 3/4 customers. But that is not gonna work with my current mower. So i have been looking around and found 2 mowers.

The Husqvarna rz4619
RZ4619 - Zero turn mowers

and the toro time cutter Z
Built for the Pro in You - Toro TimeCutter Z4200 Zero Turn Lawn Mowers - Riding Lawn Mower

But i have no idea which one i should get. I really like the husqvarna because it has 46 inch deck which is just a little bit bigger then my current mower.

Ohh, and the lawns i mow are 1-2 acres.

I hope you guys can provide me with some answers.

Thanks.

/ Husqvarna or Toro? #2  
hey, im 15 too! :D :welcome: to TBN! I watched a comparison video between Deere, Toro, and Cubcadet and Deere has the better mower by far. The deere is a little more expensive but its worth a look.

John Deere products for homeowners: Features for EZtrak Z225

I too have looked at the Husqvarna ZTRs but i dont have any experience with one to give an opinion.

/ Husqvarna or Toro?
hey, im 15 too! :D :welcome: to TBN! I watched a comparison video between Deere, Toro, and Cubcadet and Deere has the better mower by far. The deere is a little more expensive but its worth a look.

John Deere products for homeowners: Features for EZtrak Z225

I too have looked at the Husqvarna ZTRs but i dont have any experience with one to give an opinion.

I can see why john deere would be better, but the husqvarna has a 46 inch deck, which is just a little bit bigger, and i think that is gonna help a lot with mowing time and such.

Btw do you mow lawns for your neighbors too?

/ Husqvarna or Toro? #4  
I can see why john deere would be better, but the husqvarna has a 46 inch deck, which is just a little bit bigger, and i think that is gonna help a lot with mowing time and such.

Btw do you mow lawns for your neighbors too?

I did at one time but now i brush hog for them instead. I kept breaking my L118 so i decided brush hogging would be a little more cost efficient. the 46" deck will help a little. how wide it the rear wheel base? I always run my left tire in the right track which cancels out the extra width of the deck when mowing in wide open areas.

/ Husqvarna or Toro?
I did at one time but now i brush hog for them instead. I kept breaking my L118 so i decided brush hogging would be a little more cost efficient. the 46" deck will help a little. how wide it the rear wheel base? I always run my left tire in the right track which cancels out the extra width of the deck when mowing in wide open areas.

here are the dimensions

Dimensions Tire size, front 11x4-5"
Tire size, rear 18x8.5-8"
Base machine, length 72 inch
Base machine, width (chute down) 56 inch
Base machine, width (chute up) 50 inch
Weight 580 lbs