Price Check John Deere 855 price

/ John Deere 855 price #1  

arnie

I'm considering selling out my tractor and implements.
I have a 1998 John Deere 855 with the following attachments:
72 inch belly mower--front end loader--Rhino 72 inch back blade--[2001]Farm Star post hole auger with 9 inch auger--[2001] King Kutter 5 foot tiller--[2001] Kelly model B600 back hoe. All of this equipment is very excellent shape, always washed and stored inside. I have caster, welded angle iron with treated wood, platforms for all of the equipment, makes it real easy to hook and unhook. The tractor has 507 hours and always kept very well maintained, looks and operates like new. If any of you are interested you can email me or respond to this post. Let me know what you think it's worth. I live 50 miles south of Toledo Ohio. Thanks.

/ John Deere 855 price #2  
Is the back hoe a 3pt mount? Would you part with it? How much?

/ John Deere 855 price #3  
Hi Arnie...

It's FREE <A target="_blank" HREF=http://classifieds.tractorbynet.com/> ...you can advertise in the TBN classified section </A>... but not in this forum section...

To enhance your selling, you can purchase some inexpensive options that will probably help sell them even faster...

You can also depress the "Classifieds" button on top of your screen...

Good luck with your selling... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ John Deere 855 price #4  
arnie,

I bought my 855 this year. Mine is a 1995, and I had a brush hog and some other implements (loader, etc). It had 300 hours or so on it and I paid 12,000. I live in the Seattle area so things are generally speaking a little more pricey around here. You have some expensive implements, backhoe, post hole digger, belly mower so I would assume that you would get ALOT more money for your machine.