So many tractors, hard to decide MF/Kubota/Bobcat

/ So many tractors, hard to decide MF/Kubota/Bobcat #1  

Rhuntley

So was originally looking at a Massey 2610, but after seeing it in the showroom decided to go a little bigger. Salesman is trying to find a Massey 1528L or 1523L that I could get pretty fast, but has Kubota B2320HSD in stock, so if Massey isn't fast enough will get the Kubota.

Well now to throw a wench into it, Bobcat guy offering a good deal (About 3K) less for a 2008 CT122 with 10 hours. With late hours all week not able to stop in before weekend to take a look.

Does the CT122 compare in size to the MF 1523/28, and Kubota B2320? The salesman told me on phone they are along the same lines, but looking at CT122 it seems like it would compare more with MF 2600.

Thanks for any advice. Never thought buying a tractor would be so complicated with all the different brands out there, I think buying a car is easier.:laughing:

/ So many tractors, hard to decide MF/Kubota/Bobcat #2  
Where abouts you from and i could possible help locate the tractor for you.

/ So many tractors, hard to decide MF/Kubota/Bobcat #4  
The BobCat compares in size to the Kubota.

That BobCat is cheaper because it is 2 years old, ie, no longer new. Previously sold. You don't say if financing is meaningful to you, but a new tractor has zero financing. Any of the models you have mentioned have faithful fans.

Slightly used always saves money, but used tractors don't finance at zero, usually.

Need to sit in them and decide. Make sure you like the dealer too!!! That is important after the sale.