Kubota M8540 vs Case Farmall 95

/ Kubota M8540 vs Case Farmall 95 #1  

jskibi

I would like the Kubota with a wet clutch especially since the Farmall does not have that as an option. Any good reason to pick one over the other?

/ Kubota M8540 vs Case Farmall 95 #2  
the wet clutch was reason enough for me. no problems in two years.

/ Kubota M8540 vs Case Farmall 95 #3  
feels like I joined in here in the middle of a post. What did I miss? lol:confused2:

/ Kubota M8540 vs Case Farmall 95 #4  
The last two summers, I've been using a McCormick about that size, tractor handles nice, but the ergonomics is terrible. The park brake is too close and under the seat on the left, the pto is on the left and behind the seat. That makes it hard to reach if looking out the back. The TPH and aux hydraulics are on the right of the seat and too close to the floor, the 4WD lever is under the front of the seat and close to the floor. The throttle lever has been replaced three times and still so tight that you have to bang it with your hand to get it to move. The visibility was good and the FEL is strong, don't know about the bigger Kubotas, but the loader will only do one function at a time, no curl and lift or lower and dump, it's one function at a time. The fuel tank only holds about 23 gal and will only last 6 or 7 hrs and could use another 20 horses pulling the baler. AC works well if the filter is cleaned every day. One of my neighbor who bleeds green didn't like the Kubota with cab, said his feet got hot on the floor. You just can't please everybody.:laughing: