Buying Advice buddy seat

/ buddy seat #1  

Caseih728

Tractor
Mccormick cx80
Does anyone know where i can buy a buddy seat for my mccormick cx80? Thanks

/ buddy seat #2  
No, but my son converted a car seat to use in our CX80. We recently traded it, so I don't have pictures.

/ buddy seat
TripleR said:
No, but my son converted a car seat to use in our CX80. We recently traded it, so I don't have pictures.

Well thanks for your help. Did you like the cx80? How about your kubota? I have been looking at trading for 95hp kubota cab loader 4x4

/ buddy seat #4  
Well thanks for your help. Did you like the cx80? How about your kubota? I have been looking at trading for 95hp kubota cab loader 4x4

No, I didn't like the CX80. My father in law bought it new against my advice in 1998 and we had ongoing problems with it until we just couldn't stand it anymore and "traded" it for the Kubota. We were constantly behind on our work and I even bought another tractor to try to keep up.

I do have to add that when it was running, it was a great tractor and I really liked the roomy, comfortable cab.

We really like the M8540 which is the same tractor as the M9540. The hydraulic shuttle shift works great, the tractor is very stable on hills and has plenty of power. We didn't get the M9540 as we just don't need the extra power.

If you want to put a buddy seat in though, the cab is smaller than the Case or John Deere.