Suguestions between these?

/ Suguestions between these? #1  

kodiac

Bronze Member
Tractor
kioti DK45, FEL
1. Mahindra 3510 4wd, 35hp Daedong 3cyl, FEL, 12F/12R, Industiral tires, PTO 540/1000, weight 3800 lbs. $18,000
2. Longagri 360 DTC 4wd, 38 hp Mitsubishi 4cyl, FEL. 12F/12R, Indust tires, 540 PTO, 3100 lbs $18,000
3. 300 DTC Same as the 360 DTC but 30 hp. $16,600

Don't these prices seem a bit high? I am in Virginia.

Used for general cleanup work, 5ft BH, 6ft blade, 6ft box scrapper, 5ft tiller.

Thanks for any input, Dave

/ Suguestions between these? #2  
I have a Longagri 360DTC with Ag tires. I have to say it is one hard working machine. I have owned mine for 9 months and have put @280 hours on it. No major problems and only a few minor ones, most notable was a broken spring on the clutch pedal. I own and have operated all the implements (except the tiller) you mentioned and it handles them with out problems.

If your price includes the implements, it is a good price, otherwise it might be a little high. I paid $22,000 for the 360 with Ag tires, FEL and Backhoe.

I have no experience with the Mahindra's.

Hope this helps.

/ Suguestions between these? #3  
Hi ed same as me i broke my spring on the clutch pedal at about 100 hours went to the dealer to order still have not seen a new one i have checked twice he said it was back ordered was this covered through your dealer or did you pay for it thanks also the step up has brocken at a weld part i'm hoping he will fix this also under warrantee thanks
EDT

/ Suguestions between these? #4  
My dealor had the spring in stock, he just gave me a new one and I replaced it myself. The weld on my step broke as well, I just used a short piece of chain between two bolts and it holds fine.

/ Suguestions between these? #5  
Just thought someone may be interested there is a Branson on ebay with only 30 hrs w/loader for $12500, sounds like a pretty good deal.

/ Suguestions between these? #6  
Thanks ed let me know of any other small problems as they come up and i'll do the same for you it may catch some before they happen
these machines are too similar except for size
thanks EDT

/ Suguestions between these? #7  
HI ed any way too get a picture of the step repair thanks again EDT

/ Suguestions between these? #8  
<font color=blue>any way too get a picture of the step repair </font color=blue>

I post a picture as soon as I can take one.

One other thing you might want to keep an eye on is the screws that hold the cover on the muffler. Mine came loose and it started rattling. I am not sure if they came loose on thier own, or if the mechanic didn't tighten them enough after the 50 hr service.

/ Suguestions between these? #9  
Thanks ed i will check muffler when i get home
EDT

/ Suguestions between these? #10  
I bought a Mahindra 4110 w/ FEL 6' box blade 6' bush hog and a 20' 12,000 lb trailer for 20,500.00.
Hope this helps