Duetz Agrokid or Bobcat CT335

/ Duetz Agrokid or Bobcat CT335 #1  

CrazyOhio

I have narrowed my decision down to these two models. I just wanted some input. Any body using one? Give me your opinions.

/ Duetz Agrokid or Bobcat CT335 #2  
Deutz is a fine tractor company but without much market share in the CUT size outside Europe. The Kioti/bobcat certainly would have more of a dealership network. I can vouch for Kioti having owned two but have never seen the Deutz so cannot make a direct comparison.

/ Duetz Agrokid or Bobcat CT335 #3  
I have narrowed my decision down to these two models. I just wanted some input. Any body using one? Give me your opinions.

Who actually makes the Bobcat. That would be my first question. Is it Kioti?

/ Duetz Agrokid or Bobcat CT335 #4  
Who actually makes the Bobcat. That would be my first question. Is it Kioti?

Yes. Kioti and Bobcat are both built by Daedong. Bobcat is built on the same line with identical parts except for paint and decals. Kioti DK35se = Bobcat CT335

/ Duetz Agrokid or Bobcat CT335 #5  
Yes. Kioti and Bobcat are both built by Daedong. Bobcat is built on the same line with identical parts except for paint and decals. Kioti DK35se = Bobcat CT335

I've owned Kioti (Daedong) and it's been a great machine. Happy I bought it. Great parts and dealer support. It's tough if you have a machine and support it hard to come by.

Joel

/ Duetz Agrokid or Bobcat CT335 #8  
Nothing wrong with Deutz engineering or Mitsubishi engines. I'd carefully assess dealer, parts and resale issues though. You might also compare loader lift capacity and other specs.

Also, in considering the other choice, while the Bobcat CT335 is a fine machine, compare the specs, especially loader capacity, to the CT440 or its twin the Kioti DK40se. Upcharge is pretty reasonable for a significantly more capable tractor.

Last edited:
   / Duetz Agrokid or Bobcat CT335 #10  
Used to sell both Kioti and Deutz. I'd demo them both,and go with the one that fits you best. Both are good tractors,so it's up to your gut feeling.