Kioti DK35 owners/lookers

/ Kioti DK35 owners/lookers #1  

kodiac

Bronze Member
Tractor
kioti DK45, FEL
Just spent about 1.5 hours looking at a DK35.....seems VERY nice for a person that REALLY wants a tractor (well maybe a toy, but can't let the wife know that!), and that is on a rather tight budget. Any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated because I would like to purchase in the next day or two.
Kioti DK35 with Kioti KL1450 FEL and Industrial tires......standard tractor, no options added (pretty well equipped anyway)
$16,500....seems like a very good price at least compared to Long and Mahindra.

Thanks, Dave

/ Kioti DK35 owners/lookers #2  
kodiac,
If you go to the Kiot section of this site you can find lots of information on the DK 35.
I purchased a DK 35 early this year and I am very happy with it.

/ Kioti DK35 owners/lookers #3  
northcreek has a kioti and he loves his, chek kioti site

/ Kioti DK35 owners/lookers #4  
What kind of price have you seen on the mahindra? the 3510 should be in the same price range give or take a little.
They are both very nice tractors, i like the layout a little more on the mahindra over the kioti. But both are excellent choices.
The only thing that makes me wonder about kioti is i heard rummors from several people tha kioti may pull out of this country. But like i said it is a rummor and have no proof of it.
It seems like there are a lot of them out there, but it made me think about not buying a kioti.

/ Kioti DK35 owners/lookers
The only Mahindra dealer I could find anywhere near my area was asking $18,036 + tax.....he would not budge on the price. I did like this tractor...it is a little bigger then the Kioti. Thought the front tires looked too small, same ones that the 2810 has. The 4110 has bigger ones. I looked at a Long Landtrac 360 which was nice but even a few hundred more. I did go ahead and get a Kioti DK35. The small dealer where I got this was extremely nice. He sold 2 his first year, 6 the second, 28 the third and 46 so far this year. They seem to be selling and if that is what a business is in business for I do not know why they would pull out of the USA. I do believe I read where import duties or tarrifs on tractors are high...possible reason? But then there cannot be many manufactors in the world that would not want to sell their product in the US.

/ Kioti DK35 owners/lookers #6  
The dealer i got my 2810 from in Connecticut was $17300 and change for the 3510, if i remember right. But it was a little to big, i would have loved the 4110 (I think it was $19100), but a little to big for the size of my yard. Well good luck with your kioti.

/ Kioti DK35 owners/lookers #7  
I would like to know where everyone is seeing this "KIOTI is pulling out" talk.
Thanks, KO