TL pricing???

/ TL pricing??? #1  

Anonymous Poster

Does anyone out there have an idea of what a good price would be on a New Holland TL 100 w/ MFWD, cab, and MSL Loader? Looking to trade in my Case/IH CX80 soon and am having a tough time gauging what a fair price would be on this unit in Upstate NY. I could have sworn that I saw a web site for a dealer in Texas selling them for $36000 (cab, 4WD, no loader) but that price seems awfully low. Thanks for your help.

/ TL pricing??? #3  
You might get a better trade on a JXU from a CIH dealer. Same tractor only painted red instead of blue!

/ TL pricing??? #4  
Also look at www.wctractor.com

They have some good pricing data and are located in Brenham, TX.

/ TL pricing??? #5  
I looked at a 4x4 TL100 with mechanical shuttle in the 16x16.
As I recall the price I was quoted was ~$35,000.

Some days I wish I had gone that way. That TL is a sweat machine. The loader has tons of capability.

I also like the cab layout.

Try another dealer if they quote you much higher than 35-36.
I find that playing them off each other works. Get a faxed quote from several different places. Tell them that you are going to buy a TL in the next few weeks and that you are getting faxed quotes from several dealers so you need their best price. Then take the best faxed quote to the dealer that you think will give you the best service and see if they will match it. I find that if you show them the competitors price in writting and explain that you would rather buy from them, they will likely match it.

Good luck. You will love that blue tractor.

Fred