Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #21  
cci, seems the statistics are right on target. In areas of north Tn and Southern Ky, that I am familiar with, I see a lot of Kioti and Kubota and less and less of what used to be called the Majors (Deere-NH-Case/IH-MF) Not hearing a lot of negative chatter about quality on the Kioti, this tells me they must be a solid product or faults would have caught them by now? I personally feel that Kioti and Kuboto will be #1 and #2 in the industry in the 20 to 50 HP tractors, withen 5 years.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #22  
With Kioti being ranked in the top four, why does TBN not have links in the "Tractor Information" section?

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #23  
Around here Orange rules. Green is popular but They dont offer as much of a range of tractors. Kubota appaers to have a wider range at the low end. With JD you go from a 455 lawn mower to a 4100 "tractor" with Kubota, you have the lawn mowers then move to the BX and go up from there.
Granted the bx and 455 are simiar is size and function but JD sells seems to sell it as a lawn mower and not as a tractor.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #24  
<font color=blue>Granted the bx and 455 are simiar is size and function </font color=blue>

Uh-oh!

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #25  
Are you referring to EMI (Equipment Manufacturers Institute) which the manufacturers report their sales to or is there another forum that gets sales information directly from the manufacturers? Many people subscribe to services who recap UCC-1 activity, which gives you an idea of what is sold that requires filing. This does not reflect machines that are sold and not financed however.

Another consideration would be the area of the Country. There are areas where each manufacturer has a stronger market share. Was the information you have for the US, North America or for a State or County?

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #26  
Look at the amount of posts on this forum alone.....There are lots more posts here about Kubotas than New Holland or John Deere.....that says something...The masses have spoke..

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #27  
With Kioti being ranked in the top four, why does TBN not have links in the "Tractor
Information" section?

I have a friend that is a Kioti Dealer. He tells me that Kioti is selling all they can produce and the company is advertising heavy in most nationally media. TBN may need to contact the company and present a advertising proposal to them??

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #29  
I considered blue but orange won out. so far my small 32 hp kubota does things my grandfathers old 3600 couldnt have thought about. but he didnt have a FEL. love my orange tractor!

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #30  
Selling the most and who has the best quality are not always one in the same either. Also just because there are more posts for kubota could also be there are more problems. Most people don't post here on the forums unless they have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.