Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #32  
I see very few posts coming from dissatisfied Kubota owners. There are problems, but I see these with anyone who works their equipment.
I bought my JD-318 after looking at many other manufacturers makes and models. I think I got quite a machine for the buck. I did heavy research before I bought my Kubota and have no regrets.
I have stated several times that I think the average reader on TBN can not go wrong from a quality standpoint with any of the big three. I believe they are all over-engineered for normal use.
Having stated that, I conclude that if Orange is selling best then they must have provided the marketplace with products matching the demand. This demonstrates a clear understanding of the Orange customer base and providing them with the right product at the right price.
I wish Ford and GM could do the same

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #33  
<font color=blue>Most people don't post here on the forums unless they have a problem</font color=blue>
Richard - I'm surprised - you're usually the epitome of unbiased opinion!! I post a fair amount but it's never been about problems with my tractor, mainly about the way I use it. I can't comment on NH or JD because I've never owned either. Have a bota and in 333 hours of use I have no complaints.......

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #34  
Richard
I don't think there is much doubt to the amount of kubotas that are about ,but let me say this , that I think that in say 10 yrs time that korean tractor will surpass them.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #35  
<font color=blue>Also just because there are more posts for kubota could also be there are more problems.</font color=blue>

Again, I say Uh-Oh!

Duck and cover /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #36  
Hi Mark,

Will you be able to supply a breakdown of the numbers with hp ratings and mfrs versus the generic numbers their website is only providing on the “public” page…?

Ranking positions need some facts behind the numbers… and they don’t show those facts on the general sales chart page… perhaps you can fill in the blanks that are missing…

Thanks…/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #37  
Before you guys go off my comments were not to offend or mean anything. The point I was trying to make is like John was saying. You can't say that kubota, kioti, deere, etc. is any better or any worse or anything just because they sold the most. It's just a statement but you can't take from that statement that they are the best tractor. It wouldn't be any different if JD were in front and saying that JD was the best tractor because they sold the most. Too many so called "facts" are being stated that have no basis at all one way or the other.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #38  
Richard
I would agree with you about one being better than another but what sell anything is advertising, price, Quality, dare I say in that order. ( Just My two bobs worth)

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #39  
Selling the most does not mean the best! It usually it means people make decisions on what their realitives and neighbors own, how close is the dealer and HOW MUCH IT COSTS. Everyone makes the same decsions when buying a car it is not any different chey vs. ford, and whats the other one? Oh ya its dodge. It would be great to see a breakdown of different marketplaces,still maybe kubota would be the overall winner in sales but it doesn't means it is the best for you. Let the competiton prevail we all get a better product in the end.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #40  
<font color=blue>...Too many so called "facts" are being stated that have no basis ...</font color=blue>

Exactly, I agree...

I see too many "statements" being made... without the facts backing them... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.