Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #41  
<font color=blue>...HOW MUCH IT COSTS. ...</font color=blue>

When the economy is in a downturn... people tend to be much more price sensitive... on the other hand, when things are booming, people tend to buy more expensive items... (which is suppose to translate in higher quality... but not always...)

This is a lower sales year for tractor sales, which appears to run in cycles of 6-7 years... when you notice one manufacturer after another releasing "economy" models, or basic units... you can count on it being a downyear... when these models disappear from the dealer's lots and catalogs... then business is up...

Profit is always higher on the "loaded" tractor, automobile, truck, computer, boat, house, etc...

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #42  
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.industryweek.com/CurrentArticles/Asp/articles.asp?ArticleId=1305>http://www.industryweek.com/CurrentArticles/Asp/articles.asp?ArticleId=1305</A>
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Selling the most and who has the best quality are not always one in the same either. Also just because there are more posts for kubota could also be there are more problems. Most people don't post here on the forums unless they have a problem.

<hr></blockquote>

Case and Agco tractors must be the best,they have the least amount of problems since they have the least amount of posts.
/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales?
John Miller you are blind or?

Current sale figures on compact tractors are 8.6% ahead of last years record year. I gave you the sales data. http://www.aem.org/Trends/USAg/

The compact tractor market is stronger than it has ever been.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #44  
John
according to cci i think you shot your foot.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #45  
Re: John Miller you are blind or?

Do you work for a manufacturer?

Are you basing those figures on one month sales or sales for the year?

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #46  
Re: John Miller you are blind or?

It is year to date total.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #47  
I have 1275 posts, I have no problems to speak of with either 'bota. I hate to dissagree /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif but total sales and sales growth does reflect customer satisfaction and thus indirectly quality. If in fact Kubota sales are number one that did not happen because they are producing a crappy product and if Kioto sales are increasing rapidly that is not because people are having problems--quite the opposite I imagine (in addition to the fact some people probably think they are buying a Kubota)
I sure like to see all the rationalizing, I knew this would be better than politics and religion, even the Master is involved. If the other brands are loosing market share it is because there are percieved problems of quality or inadequate product or poor niche marketing or product delievery problems etc.
Walk fast, zig-zag and hide in dark places. J

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #48  
Nuru, why would you write Made in USA on a Japanese tractor, that seems just a touch bizzare /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif . Did you use a Majic Marker? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif . Most of your neighbors are like mine I am sure and are wondering which Wally World you got the big green Murray at.
You know it is all in Love. J

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #49  
No offense to anyone...but you guys worry too much about the brands you buy. This is equipment, not a love affair!

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #50  
<font color=red>No offense to anyone...but you guys worry too much about the brands you buy. This is equipment, not a love affair!
</font color=red>

/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif WHAT! Say its not so! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.