Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #51  
I like the old as well as the new tractors,and there nothing wrong w/little tractor pride also joking around,but some of the post are starting to get a tad sharp..sounds like a tractor pull off is going to be needed soon. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Oh by the way Maxwell House Instant Coffee still out sells all other brands..I got the proof..ME /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif..sorry Pete. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #52  
Selling the most might say they have more of what people are looking for. Some buyers wouldn't buy a full featured tractor if it was the last one on earth. Some people buy because an add told them it was the best. Some people walk around with preconcieved ideas that there's is the best, thats why they bought it. Some people go beyond the clutter and find whats right for them. There are no two buyers alike and everyone has different needs. It's great to be in AMERICA!!!

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #53  
Well now.......I've been watching this for awhile. What's seems to be missing is the power of the spin-doctors of marketing!!

Remember back in the 70s and 80s when Sears was really pushing the DieHard Battery? It was not the best out there(JC Penney's hasd the best one,then Delco)but they sold the most. Mainly due to the advertsing of them.

I've always felt that you do not have to be the biggest to be the best!!

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #54  
sold the most. Mainly due to the advertsing

In a earlier post, someone stated that Kioti is not advertising on this TBN forum. Poster Implied the company was not up to par with the big 3 because they had advertising links on this forum. How does stackup when the stats cci quoted, put them #3 in sales? It must be good quality, satisfied customers, or both?

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #55  
Ford and Chevy have been claiming for years that they are the best. "like a rock"" ford tough" yeah right ! people buy what they like for several reasons. i drive GMC but that doesnt mean i wouldnt consider a ford or dodge.
I bought kubota because i liked the L3000dt but i really considered the NH tc30. came close to buying one. i think they are both good tractors . i don't pay that much attention to polls if i did i wouldn't own guns ,smoke, drink every once in a while,hunt,and vote for republicans. i buy what i like and feel is the best for me.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales?
Soarkrebel,

As said before It is great to be an American and have choices. Most all of the MFG's tractors are great machines.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #57  
Being a Kubota owner, I tend to read all the posts about Kubotas. Sorry cowboydoc but a large portion of them are NOT about problems. What few other compact sites I read seem to reflect the same. It's usually owners bragging about them. The largest number of problem posts that I've stumbled on....notice I said me ...deal with the problems of the JD CUT's, particularly when those models (last year or two) where having so many 4wd problems which may or may not be fixed now. I'm not anti-JD, my family is a Deere family. That's just an objective observation.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #58  
Sorry BUCK. If you read my post I never said that they did I said maybe that's why there are more posts. No facts to support it but I could have said that. If you read my answer I said that I didn't know and neither do you. Do you read every post that is there? I sure have read about alot of problems but that doesn't mean that that is all the posts. My whole point was making assumptions without any evidence to back up what you say. Speaking of 4wd that bi-steer in kubota's b-series is a joke. Does that mean that all the kubota's are bad? No it doesn't. They make a good and reliable machine for the most part. JD had an issue with the tires scuffing the ground in 4wd. It never was a problem with the 4wd going out. That was also the very first deere's that came out. It was a very small problem and corrected immediately. But here we are five years later talking about the same problem that really never was a problem with the tractor but in how people wanted it to perform. Again alot of rumor but not alot of fact. It was because JD used a true locker and not a differential like some compacts did. They fixed it and there have been no 4wd issues since then.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #59  
I wish John Deere would figure out there loose wheel bolt problem and put the wheels on like Kubota does,with a nut and lockwasher...maybe I would not have to keep a socket in my tool box on the JD4400.
John Deere put a new set of wheel centers and axles on my tractor,said the other ones were bad and sent the tractor home with new wheel centers and axles and 2 hours later the new ones were coming loose and now they won't even reply to a phone call or e-mail.One of those things I am going to have to fix myself.

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #60  
That was a really funny article. I got a kick out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.